Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today (5266 Views)

How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) / Oyegun And Tinubu At Fayemi's Governorship Campaign (Caption Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari With Bola Tinubu Today At The State House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by nototribalist: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
They've completely useless Tinubu. Tinubu thought he can decieve Buhari with his nonsense letter he wrote.

Tinubu's plan is to destroy the APC, but Oyegun and Buhari were too fast for the Lagos base politician. Tinubu and Akande the laughing jackass thought is time for them to kick Oyegun to the side but it back fired.
Even Yaya Bello and Rochas have shown Tinubu that he's tricks are only limited to South West not outside SW. Tinubu haven't even gone to Kaduna state yet let alone going to Kano state. Those are the place where he will be humiliated the most.

After carefully reading his wife's open letter again, you can tell that Tinubu is all about he's own selfish interest. Not yoruba interest. Up till now he hasn't been to Benue state to console with the Tiv nation, but just like elrufia Tinubu's concern is 2019 election.

Tinubu and Akande are the greatest losers of APC. And the sad thing for them is that, their ACN is trapped inside APC. They can't have it back.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
2019 go sweet die. gringrin

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by eodavids(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
You are indeed a humorous person.

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by babyfaceafrica: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
And so?
Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by kurt09(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
God please provide job for op.

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by fifty5(m): 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
Your judgement and analytical prowess is appalling keep decieving yourself.

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by nototribalist: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
fifty5:
Your judgement and analytical prowess is appalling keep decieving yourself.
which part did I lie? Please point it out

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by kingsman66(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
the tinubu I konw
Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by dododawa1: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Some MUMU will carry POLITICIAN matter for head like WYCLEF here

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by Toosure70: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jonathan's slayer.

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by nototribalist: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Toosure70:
Jonathan's slayer.
South West did not give Buhari anything, go and check the 2015 inec presidential election results again, Kano state and katsina alone is more than the entire South West, so why is thiefnubuu trying to form BOSS on top Fulani masters

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by Toosure70: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
nototribalist:
South West did not give Buhari anything, go and check the 2015 inec presidential election results again, Kano state and katsina alone is more than the entire South West, so why is thiefnubuu trying to form BOSS on top Fulani masters
But buhari won when Jagaban supported him.
Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by Oblang(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
nototribalist:

Says someone that will come on another thread tomorrow and blame sw for giving them Buhari...

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by Biety: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tinubu is positioning himself/ SW to take over from Buhari, but some kids and mumus from erosion, red mud backward region of ojukwus are ridiculing themselves thinking they are mocking Tinubu.

By the time Buhari tenure ends, and Tinubu starts reaping what he's sowing today, you kids w'ld now understand how useless SE politicians are.
OSU people know nothing about politics hence they are ridiculing a man that is positioning himself and his region to snatch what they've been longing for since 1960. You'll soon understand who is Useless between Tinubu and SE politicians.

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by chuksjuve(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Biety:
Tinubu is positioning himself/ SW to take over from Buhari, but some kids and mumus from erosion, red mud backward region of ojukwus are ridiculing themselves thinking they are mocking Tinubu.

By the time Buhari tenure ends, and Tinubu starts reaping what he's sowing today, you kids w'ld now understand how useless SE politicians are.
OSU people know nothing about politics hence they are ridiculing a man that is positioning himself and his region to snatch what they've been longing for since 1960. You'll soon understand who is Useless between Tinubu and SE politicians.

You struggled to make a point, unfortunate you couldn't make anything , you only ended up troubling your keypads...

My dear ... Try harder, this time around clear your mind of hate ..

It will help you. grin

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by orisa37: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
This is a raw and crude analysis.

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by tiredoflife(m): 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tinubu is still learning how to play ludo
Oyegun is playing chess
It a bad time to be an afonja
So sad for them

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by Ratello: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
Biety:

You must be a complete kid with this you're childish and aimless write up

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by Alariiwo: 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tinubu is the next in line after PMB.. there's nothing you Ibos can do about it.

Continue rejoicing over Tinubu and APC's conflict. E go do una like film.

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by Owamudia: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
The pigs from yeast always equate Tinubu to Yoruba.
And I always tell them that as far as Nigeria is concerned, where one Yoruba loses, another gains.
Tinubu was against Fashola who is currently controlling 3 ministries.
Do you know what that means

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by Biety: 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
chuksjuve:

You struggled to make a point, unfortunate you couldn't make anything , you only ended up troubling your keypads...

It will help you. grin

OSUs know nothing about politics, so how can you see sense in my previous post? Even your politicians are myopic and brain dead when it comes to politics.
If you think discussing Tinubu w'ld tar all the cursed red mud roads in your region then you can continue talking about him.
If you had a Tinubu to lead your people, your region wouldn't have been this irrelevant in National politics.

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by killsmith(f): 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
I am igbo but I confess that tinubu is a smart man. I believe he has a last minute joker that will shock everyone..

Let us wait till after the 2019 elections before we conclude that he's truly finished.

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by chuksjuve(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Biety:

OSUs know nothing about politics, so how can you see sense in my previous post? Even your politicians are myopic and brain dead when it comes to politics.
If you think discussing Tinubu w'ld tar all the cursed red mud roads in your region then you can continue talking about him.
If you had a Tinubu to lead your people, your region wouldn't have been this irrelevant in National politics.

Call me names all you like , you still haven't made any point aside from hauling insult at what doesn't exit..

Make your point and let's learn..

Everything doesn't have to be about tribal inclination..

I'm waiting... grin

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Alariiwo:
Tinubu is the next in line after PMB.. there's nothing you Ibos can do about it.

Continue rejoicing over Tinubu and APC's conflict. E go do una like film.

Did Tinubu tell you he wants to contest presidency in 2023? 2023 is Igbo's turn.

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by OAFMods: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
nototribalist:
They've completely useless Tinubu. Tinubu thought he can decieve Buhari with his nonsense letter he wrote.

Tinubu's plan is to destroy the APC, but Oyegun and Buhari were too fast for the Lagos base politician. Tinubu and Akande the laughing jackass thought is time for them to kick Oyegun to the side but it back fired.
Even Yaya Bello and Rochas have shown Tinubu that he's tricks are only limited to South West not outside SW. Tinubu haven't even gone to Kaduna state yet let alone going to Kano state. Those are the place where he will be humiliated the most.

After carefully reading his wife's open letter again, you can tell that Tinubu is all about he's own selfish interest. Not yoruba interest. Up till now he hasn't been to Benue state to console with the Tiv nation, but just like elrufia Tinubu's concern is 2019 election.

Tinubu and Akande are the greatest losers of APC. And the sad thing for them is that, their ACN is trapped inside APC. They can't have it back.

If I say God as forsaken this one n his kinsmen now, they will be asking how I know this rretarded being is Igbo. Can any one tell me what tribe exhibit the kind of hate seen in the comment of this nitwit from the land the sun will never rise ?

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by desgiezd(m): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
So what's the real matter in this write-up?
Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by OAFMods: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
chuksjuve:

It will help you. grin

You, your father and forefather wer born n bathed with hate. No one hate like the Igbos in Nigeria.

Igbo hate Yoruba, Ikwerre, Fulani, Hausa, Middle beltan, Chinese, Arabs, Indonesians, English, French, Malaysians, South Africans and many more.

I mean who those the Igbos not hate on this planet ? May you entire tribe not perish from hate because I do not see how you can even escape it.
Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by chuksjuve(m): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
OAFMods:

You, your father and forefather wer born n bathed with hate. No one hate like the Igbos in Nigeria.

Igbo hate Yoruba, Ikwerre, Fulani, Hausa, Middle beltan, Chinese, Arabs, Indonesians, English, French, Malaysians, South Africans and many more.

I mean who those the Igbos not hate on this planet ? May you entire tribe not perish from hate because I do not see how you can even escape it.

Are you done
Because I don't know who offended you that you are ranting up and down on a noble platform like this?

Anyways I will remember you in my prayers..

It's well grin

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by opribo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
How can a whole Jagaban be walking the same old road not able to read the signs.

Can't he see that there is a grand design to reduce him to nobody prior 2019 so he cannot rock the boat for them in case he attempts to dismantle the voodoo APC party structure he was heavily instrumental in building.

I believe it's time for him to tow the path of honor. I know deep inside he regrets joining ACN to these Othman Dan Fodio decendants from Niger republic.

Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by nototribalist: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Toosure70:
But buhari won when Jagaban supported him.
jagaban is obviously a local scam that have been exposed. He's no body in national politics, he's only a Yoruba politician.
Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by nototribalist: 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Owamudia:
The pigs from yeast always equate Tinubu to Yoruba.
And I always tell them that as far as Nigeria is concerned, where one Yoruba loses, another gains.
Tinubu was against Fashola who is currently controlling 3 ministries.
Do you know what that means
it means nothing, no light , no housing, no road. Obasanjo was president for 8 years, but as we speak Yorubas are not better than the igbos in Lagos or anywhere
Re: What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 01, 2018
ASSiwaju

lmao

Thousands Protest Against Buhari, At US Embassy Abuja / Ikonne Exposes Plot By Ikuku and Father to Take-Over Abia Govt Through Backdoor / Gombe Governor Sends Commissioner-nominees To Assembly, Appoints 7 SAs