Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu (2522 Views)

Simply Show This Photo(s) To Any 6 Year Old Child Near You . Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Extracts From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu"s Broadcast On April 22, 2020 / Buhari To Participate In Peace Forum In France (2) (3) (4)

Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by bolaino(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
I wish you a peaceful rest in the After life Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, but you should have listened.

Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by Sprumbabafather: 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is laughing at you all from wherever he is. And you are suffering more than him even as you are "suffering and smiling" grin

Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by bolaino(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Nnamdi Kanu is laughing at you all from wherever he is. And you are suffering more than him even as you are "suffering and smiling" grin
my Nigerian Brother, he is dead. its just very sad to see how easily Nigerians can be misled and deceived, this goes to show that there is little hope for the collective Unity and progress of the nation

Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by aminu790(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Op wetin dey worry you?
Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by Sprumbabafather: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
bolaino:
my Nigerian Brother, he is dead. its just very sad to see how easily Nigerians can be misled and deceived, this goes to show that there is little hope for the collective Unity and progress of the nation

It doesn't matter to me, you or him if he is dead or alive. It matters for you to watch and laugh as the nation dies in instalments grin

Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by bolaino(m): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
aminu790:
Op wetin dey worry you?
nothing dey worry me bros
Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by bolaino(m): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

It doesn't matter to me, you or him if he is dead or alive. It matters for you to watch and laugh as the nation dies in instalments grin
the country is disintegrating and i am not happy about it, i wish i could watch and laugh but in all sincerity i can not watch and laugh because i am ashamed of how low we have fallen.

Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by aminu790(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
bolaino:
nothing dey worry me bros
Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by killsmith(f): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
I suspect they killed him recently because of the nonsense the papers have been saying about him recently.

I feel they detained him since the invasion of his home to see the reaction of the igbos,....

Ndigbo should take their mind off money and come together, let us play this brutal politics with this abokis. ..

Enough is enough.

Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by yarimo(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Terrorist NNAMDI KANU rest in HELL fire in Jesus name

Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by killsmith(f): 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
yarimo:
Terrorist NNAMDI KANU rest in HELL fire in Jesus name
your signature says what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

When your son tafawa balewa was killed, you didn't waste time in slaughtering my people.

Can you see your hypocrisy staring at you in the eye?

Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by Alariiwo: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ikunle o! grin

So Ohamadike is gone??

Rest on ikemba of pigs & idiots.

Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by muykem: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
So this man finally died. RIP.

Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by loveth360(f): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Just...................

Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by sapientia(m): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
The Mods wont close the thread...
Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
bolaino:
I wish you a peaceful rest in the After life Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, but you should have listened.
did you also wish peace upon Benue people?

Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by Herdsmen: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
No be him be the first to die

Abiola
Kudirat
Awolowo
Etc

Na alive dem dey

Ol boy die na die

Senior man Kanu we sight you

Man wey dey visit nairaland..

Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by ihitenansa: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
nairaland mods,...

i reserve comment
Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by CrtlAltDel: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Would you have commented same if Kanu was Yoruba or Hausa…. Ooops I forgot, a certain tribe cant and will never breed cowards…. But history has shamed them grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5747986_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by BolaAdeyemo: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
bolaino:
Fulani herdsmen are causing havoc in many parts of Nigeria and your presidiot dosent give a damn,we dont get Enough power even after paying Nepa bills,The Naira is falling lika a drunk bitc.h Everyday,Boko haram are still killing people everyday,not to mention the Latest kidnapped girls but all you can think of is Nnamdi kanu undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Are you alright at all?,people like you are one of the reasons Nigeria can never get better,you leave Important Issues Corncerning your life and start putting your beak into what dosent concern you

SHAME SHAME SHAME

Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by anibirelawal(m): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
I want you all to know something..

Nnamdi Kanu is a member of this Naraland.
Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by shallysgirl: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
bolaino:
Thought you guys saw him in Ghana abi na him ghost grin
Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by shallysgirl: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Some people just need closure. angry grin
Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by wecan: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Rest in peace op. Nnamdi Kanu will always remain ur greatest nightmare
Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by Balyz: 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Nigeria will outlast Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB
Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by EricBloodAxe: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lol. First rest in peace in arrears to ipobexposed the dvmb afonja blogger who was last seen before OP python dance grin in the s-east. hope your village pple in ogbomosho have finally been able to identify your carcass and ur unmarked grave grin

Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by killsmith(f): 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
anibirelawal:
I want you all to know something..

Nnamdi Kanu is a member of this Naraland.
and you know this, how?

Modified: I just realized that you follow sarrki and omenkalives.

You bmc people should get out of here with your zoo propaganda.
Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by anibirelawal(m): 6:32am On Mar 01, 2018
killsmith:
and you know this, how?

Modified: I just realized that you follow sarrki and omenkalives.

You bmc people should get out of here with your zoo propaganda.

Must everything be a propaganda to you?. I said that because, nairaland is one of the fastest medium or platform, to spread ones opinions in the country, same as facebook. he might take advantage of that to encourege internet warriors like you, afterall nairaland is a faceless forum. anyone can be a member from every corner of the world, without any definite identity.

My opinion though...
Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by bolaino(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2018
anibirelawal:

Must everything be a propaganda to you?. I said that because, nairaland is one of the fastest medium or platform, to spread ones opinions in the country, same as facebook. he might take advantage of that to encourege internet warriors like you, afterall nairaland is a faceless forum. anyone can be a member from every corner of the world, without any definite identity.

My opinion though...
Sound Opinion
Re: Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by mbos: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
kanu not kalu or you are referring to another person

Server Images From Inecs Server - Pictures / Is This Mama Taraba Son? / Soldiers Should Wear Mufti To Avoid Police Attack – Gen. Buratai