Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) (42376 Views)

Three Arrested In Oyo For Hacking POS Platform To Steal N16m (Photos) / Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by win2kwire: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
Zikdik:
Man's inhumanity to his fellow man.

M0ron, why don't you go and research the inhumanity that Lebanese people have inflicted and still inflicting on the entire black population of Africa!

1 Lebanese is not enough, wipe them all out of Africa!
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by lollybabe9498(f): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
King990:
Buhari you'll never go unpunished, have that at the back of your mind
is it buhari fault again,what concern buhari with Ghana
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
RIP
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by leahevan01: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
Totally trusted & Guaranteed cause no chance of loosen...view details,WhatsApp/call

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by Zikdik(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
win2kwire:

M0ron, why don't you go and research the inhumanity that Lebanese people have inflicted and still inflicting on the entire black population of Africa!

1 Lebanese is not enough, wipe them all out of Africa!
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by symbianDON(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^
^^^^
The armed robbers might not be Ghanaians!
A lot of Nigerians have been
arrested for violent armed robberies
and killings in Ghana... most
especially of Ibo origin. You
can check online for these facts
or from Ghana Police official records.
These are verifiable FACTS... I just
say things the way they are.

Some of the kidnapping-for-ransom
CRIMINAL gangs have also
used Ghana as a stop
over base for hiding
and enjoying their loot
from Nigeria.

But with Interpol's
help, they were busted.
Very embarrasing indeed!

The first luxury bus highway
robbery in Ghana in the early
2000s was carried out by some
criminal gangs from S/E of
Nigeria.

honestly it won't amaze me the least if you are correct. some of my nigerians brothers know no shame.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by Bennyranks: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
There is video circulating on Facebook of this incident. Tema is usually a safe place, especially during the day. I think your cousins have travelled to carryout destin.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by win2kwire: 11:16am On Mar 02, 2018
Zikdik:

Non-slowpoke, if the whole world decides to repay cruelty with cruelty without regard for the judiciary and due process, we would die out very quickly

Black slaves (from mostly west Africa) stayed in slavery 400 years without much effort to fight and free themselves. The same west African blacks are regarded in the world as the most docile, forgiven, stup1d and subservient... such that they forgive criminal politicians, thieves, murders, rapist and foreign invaders or anyone willing to abuse them.

GUESS WHAT? YOU ARE A LIVING EXAMPLE OF THAT PLAGUE!
Monkey!
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by Sagamite(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
heendrix:

so sorry bro I ain't responsible for your misfortune. so easy on me abeg

Look at this cretinous fuuktard?

My misfortune? grin grin grin grin grin

Na me go suffer because Nigerian education system has bastardised your brain and you will be unemployable in a few years despite screaming "I am a graduate"? grin grin grin grin grin

AHHHHH! The stupidity of the black monkeys of Nigeria. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) / Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Police Officers Mistakenly Record Themselves After Extortion In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.