Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,410 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

2019: I Am Considering Serving My People In The House Of Reps – ‘paw Paw’ Reveal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2019: I Am Considering Serving My People In The House Of Reps – ‘paw Paw’ Reveal (416 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: I Love U Mercy, I Want To Marry U I Promise – Ike Confesses To Mer / Checkout Aki And Paw Paw’s #10yearchallenge Photo / "2019 I Am Not Here To Play" - Bobrisky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: I Am Considering Serving My People In The House Of Reps – ‘paw Paw’ Reveal by ureportsAbuja: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
2019: I Am Considering Serving My People In The House Of Reps – ‘Paw Paw’ Reveals
-
He gave this hint in Lagos when he was spotted at Eko Hotels over the weekend where Presidential hopeful, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar was meeting with Governor Wike of Rivers State and People’s Democratic Party’s (PDP) National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus.

It was however difficult to ascertain if the well travelled African act was part of the exclusive political meeting held in Lagos, but when asked if he is considering dropping his acting profession for politics that had brought him fame and fortune, he replied.
-
http://247ureports.com/2019-considering-serving-people-house-reps-paw-paw-reveals/
Re: 2019: I Am Considering Serving My People In The House Of Reps – ‘paw Paw’ Reveal by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Everybody wan chop national cake

Re: 2019: I Am Considering Serving My People In The House Of Reps – ‘paw Paw’ Reveal by heendrix(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
congrat
Re: 2019: I Am Considering Serving My People In The House Of Reps – ‘paw Paw’ Reveal by micfoley: 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
All the best. The one wey we dey now ehn anybody we see we take am like that

(1) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya Post Humous Birthday / Bbnaija: Watch Dee-one’s Funny Video About Housemates / How To Make Money: Victor Osuagwu Opens Up To Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.