Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

With Tenure Elongation, APC Going Nowhere In 2019 – Frank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Tenure Elongation, APC Going Nowhere In 2019 – Frank (656 Views)

Tenure Elongation: Mohammed Sani-Omolori Fights Back, Says NASC Can’t Sack Him / Tenure Elongation: APC Northern Governors Dump Oyegun, Align With Buhari / Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Tenure Elongation, APC Going Nowhere In 2019 – Frank by zakim(m): 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
The embattled Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Timi Frank, says the elongation of the tenure of Chief John Odigie-Oyegun and others in an indication that the ruling party “is going nowhere beyond 2019”.

Frank, who said this yesterday in a statement, stated that the APC had proved to the world that it does not respect its own laid-down rules and guidelines that did not give room for such decision.

He voiced displeasure over the decision taken by the party’s National Executive Committee (NEC), describing it as “laughable”.

“I am personally disappointed with the tenure extension of Chief John Odigie-Oyegun-led leadership. This has clearly shown that the APC is an undemocratic party. A party which has been in existence for three years but has never obeyed its own constitution.

“I challenged anybody to tell me which part of the APC constitution has been religiously obeyed in the past? This is has shown again the difference between the PDP and the APC, but I know that the former is better.

“I will not relent in speaking the truth which I'm known for. This decision is against the wish of the majority but for the oppressors within the party,” he also said.

He queried the usefulness of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu-led reconciliation and flayed the alleged injustice meted out to members of the nPDP in the APC.

Frank said, “Even when the presidency had appointed the National Leader of the APC to reconcile all the aggrieved members, the tenure elongation has clearly shown that the party is going nowhere beyond 2019. If they didn't believe in Tinubu's reconciliatory panel, why did they set up at all?

“How can you keep a man that lacks capacity to lead a governing political party for another twelve months? This has shown that those who took such decision are selfish and does not mean well for APC.”

He added, “Some of us that came from the PDP have not been treated well, even the positions being held today by the Senate President Bukola Saraki and Speaker Yakubu Dogara were forcefully taken.

“Time will tell very soon when some of us will have to take decision against some of these anti-democratic tendencies of some people in APC.”
Re: With Tenure Elongation, APC Going Nowhere In 2019 – Frank by Herdsmen: 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oga dey set Tinubu reconciliation to rubbish the afonjaic human wey dey claim boss for national.. forgetting say no be Lagos he dey..

As for your party.. any attempted attempt to reverse this .. just say bye to your party..

Tinubu is an expired product..
young thugs are taking over..
Simple!

Either you get in que or say bye to your choppings

After all your oga don decamp wonder what you still waiting for..
Re: With Tenure Elongation, APC Going Nowhere In 2019 – Frank by EricBloodAxe: 12:50am On Mar 01, 2018
Apc should get lost come 2019. No serious minded, progressive human should have anything to do with such a retrogressive, failure personified party like apc.
Re: With Tenure Elongation, APC Going Nowhere In 2019 – Frank by yarimo(m): 1:17am On Mar 01, 2018
TIMI FRANK shatapp I say shatapp, meanwhile thank God you are even speaking for yourself if not undecided embarassed
Re: With Tenure Elongation, APC Going Nowhere In 2019 – Frank by EASY39(m): 1:19am On Mar 01, 2018
Oga I Beg Speak 4 Yourself,are You Coming Back To Your Abandon House Or Not?

(1) (Reply)

Zikist Movement Reacts To Ipob’s Accusations Against Zik / Suspended House Of Rep Member Abdulmumin Jibrin, Recalled / Mamora Rejects Buhari’s Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.