Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification (43890 Views)

BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by eyesoflagostv: 4:17am On Mar 01, 2018
#BBNAIJA: LOLU AND C-CEE IN HEATED FIGHT, RISK DISQUALIFICATION
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/02/bbnaija-lolu-and-c-cee-in-heated-fight.html

The Big Brother Naija house was on fire today as Lolu and and the very controversial C-Cee engaged in a very heated fight, they also risked disqualification despite the fact that both of them are on two strikes each.

Other housemates like Bam Bam, Cleo, Teddy A and others tried to intervene in the matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j6-6Oz_l5M

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by coolcharm(m): 5:17am On Mar 01, 2018
These ones have been distracted from the 45 milli.

Me? Fight with woman when there is 45 million at stake and I am not mad?

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 01, 2018
Bunch of talentless individuals.

The previous BBN had such wonderful talents that made it at least interesting.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by Jethrolite(m): 7:44am On Mar 01, 2018
They should fight and get disqualified. grin grin grin This is the after fight video, eyesoflagostv where is the real fight?

And for those of you campaigning for Ceelo, your brothers will accidentally marry a girl like Ceec and you will marry a guy that has her type for mother and sisters.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by LifeofEFCC: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2018
D
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2018
The hustle for 45mil is real.
Wonder what people enjoy in watching this nonsense immoral programme....
Mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by sunnysunny69(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2018
7 am and Nigeria youths are talking about Big brother on a forum, this is bullshit.

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by free2ryhme: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2018
eyesoflagostv:
#BBNAIJA: LOLU AND C-CEE IN HEATED FIGHT, RISK DISQUALIFICATION
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/02/bbnaija-lolu-and-c-cee-in-heated-fight.html

The Big Brother Naija house was on fire today as Lolu and and the very controversial C-Cee engaged in a very heated fight, they also risked disqualification despite the fact that both of them are on two strikes each.

Other housemates like Bam Bam, Cleo, Teddy A and others tried to intervene in the matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j6-6Oz_l5M

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2018
Disqualify Cee-C and let Lolu be

Women are epidemic of stupidity

I no send any monkey that will quote me now

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by NwaAmaikpe: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2018
shocked

Ceecee is the Buhari of the Big Brother's house.
Everyone is fed up of her bullshit and can't wait to see her back to Daura.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by Kelklein(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2018
Nigerians doesn't even need to vote.. All these housemates are disqualifying themselves by themselves.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by statrboiTolu(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2018
I love nipple..
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by ZeeBaba17(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2018
I guess the housemates in this year BBN are feeling too big that's the reason for this constant fight and squabbles big brother should have used real hustlers instead of these set of uninteresting wannabes

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by technokid(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2018
CeeC......why would any man want to engage in a fight with her. Though Lolu tried to avoid her wahala but the babe keeps pushing it., but as toyota Bambam said, you can't change the color of the blue mat in the house....45million should be enough motivation to ignore any BS

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by Nutase: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2018
When your village people are doing u .shocked
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2018
Please When Is World War III starting

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by ifedior: 7:55am On Mar 01, 2018
How can a sane human being in the house engage in a fight knowing what's at stake?

I prefer the previous house mates, these ones only know how to DO and fight...

Big brother kindly disqualify them jor... And give room to serious minded ones...

#eyes on d money

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by technokid(m): 7:56am On Mar 01, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
Please When Is World War III starting
dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by betty616(f): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2018
Mtchewww.. BBN 2017 was much better

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 01, 2018
technokid:
dry
i Wasnt Trying To Make A slowpoke Laugh

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by calberian: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2018
Nonsense and ingredient

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by BCISLTD: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2018
cool village people network coverage ehn
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by Caseless: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2018
grin

If you're a partner to a witch , she must bring the demon in you just to wreck your life.. Lolu the gentle guy has been ignited to fight by that brief witch.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by Crossguy: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2018
You make alot of sense in this, but wait what are you doing in this site as well
sunnysunny69:
7 am and Nigeria youths are talking about Big brother on a forum, this is bullshit.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by NathanKAY(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2018
Cee-C is a total definition of arrogant and rude. Have you seen her talk during a convo ? So full of herself. I sha pity guys she has and will be with. Girl is naturally arrogant and also from a rich home, which is quite unfortunate for her cos that clearly has worsened her character...
I just pity the Lolu guy, who will be in Poo because of a girl who has most parts of her brains packed in her ass.

38 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by sulemanalex(m): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2018
Need see the video where it all started
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by eDeity: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2018
sexybaby22:
Bunch of talentless individuals.

The previous BBN had such wonderful talents that made it at least interesting.

Which one is "talentless "
Point of correction!
Everybody on the surface of earth has one or two talents.
Besides fighting is a talent wink
Ask Mayweather

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by TANKDESTROYER(m): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2018
end time
Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by femi2131: 8:07am On Mar 01, 2018
Cecee is a fake housemates...... Don't even argue it....is obvious.... U will see that she won't be evicted

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by sbashir10(m): 8:08am On Mar 01, 2018
Even my school knows women have problems

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification by wright4christ(m): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2018
I wish Lolu and CeeC remember why they came on the show, for fame, for money... Two major tools that can make or Mar people.. For ever, their fame shall be Troublesome Fellows if they are disqualified.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates / Layla Amani: BBNaija Teddy A’s Baby Mama (Photos) / 10 Memorable Nigerian TV Characters Of The 80s & 90s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.