Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS (37059 Views)

We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist / Edo Sex Trafficker, Caught On Camera Forcing A Girl To Swear An Oath In Italy / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by jacyhelen(f): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2018
crazysaint:

Very foolish man

But the most annoying part is, the lady says she's still in love with her husband, that she wont hesitate to marry the man Again, infact she's praying for that to happen!

Am afraid, one day you will sleep never to wake up again.

ladies love men who beat and brutalizes them than a man who shows love...Thats women for you..
If u are man,dont show 100 percent love to ur woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by jacyhelen(f): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2018
ladies love men who beat and brutalizes them than a man who shows love...Thats women for you..
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by imitateMe(m): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2018
Evablizin:
God i reject this type of husband,with all my heart,with all my soul ,with all my strength and with everything within and without me,he will never cross my part,if he is going to sambisa forest i will be going to Finland .AMEN.
And if he goes to Finland, you will be in sambisa forest. Amen!
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by elampiro(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2018
freeze001:
She still wants to remain married to that beast and that's just the sad part.

I am trying to understand the genesis of the story. Was this the woman who confessed to the oracle that she slept with 18 men in 30 days?
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by elampiro(m): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2018
crazysaint:

Very foolish man

But the most annoying part is, the lady says she's still in love with her husband, that she wont hesitate to marry the man Again, infact she's praying for that to happen!

Am afraid, one day you will sleep never to wake up again.

The woman na big 'cheater na'. We read the other day she confessed to have slept with 18 men in 30 days. The juju already killed three of the men before she was dragged to the shrine.

Is she not the same woman?
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by SanusiGworo: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2018
This is cruelty of the highest standard.
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by rapulu4: 10:38am On Mar 01, 2018
Couldn't have said any better. Been there, never to return.
cry cry
MistadeRegal:
You also must not touch her because her oath might kill you too.
Beating a woman and worse your wife is disgusting.
What do you hope to gain from it?
Her bruises?
Her tears?
Her cry?
Her pains?
Her agony?
Her regrets?
Her fear of dying in silence?
Her fear of you?
Her fear of the unknown whenever you're around?
Her fear of you beating her up at every slightest provocation?
Her broken soul?
Her ruined beauty?
Her cry when alone?
Her hatred for ever loving you?
Her regret ever getting stuck to you?
Her fear of her life being in danger if she continue with you?
The embarrassment of her wrong choice?
The regret of her wrong choice?
The.... the... the… the… her… her… her…. in fact.... My fingers are already ''stammering' while typing.

Give such men overdose of SENSELIN.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by Yesbody: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2018
Woman you need to stop getting suspicious

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by shibanbo(m): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2018
Stupid idiot woman. You want to remain married to him, do you know what marriage is ? Can you define it ? I don't have a problem you remaining married ,but I have a problem with you not knowing what you are into. To put is straight you mustn't remain married to fulfil God's purpose for your life
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2018
One-sided judgment all over this page.
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by ogunmourinho(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2018
cool all I see is costume
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by jeff1607(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
thesicilian:
If you don't trust her anymore just leave the union, instead of all this.

And the kids?
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by hallyqueen: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
freeze001:
She still wants to remain married to that beast and that's just the sad part.
so sorry how u go do u can still managed him.
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by Suplexx: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
jacyhelen:

shocked shocked
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by Tinyemeka(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Evablizin:
God i reject this type of husband,with all my heart,with all my soul ,with all my strength and with everything within and without me,he will never cross my part,if he is going to sambisa forest i will be going to Finland .AMEN.

Catechism still fresh in your memory. smiley
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by Bennyranks: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
All because of the almighty joystick
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by jucof: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
There is going to be a 2days DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING slated for march 8th-9th.. You can be a part of this training to change your financial base and increase productivity in your business using digital platforms and tools to implement goal driven strategies.. We are currently recording great enrolment and people are getting their seat booked down at the venue, you don't wanna be left out on this LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY. Be a part of the ready processed candidates now and book a seat at the venue, it's gonna be explosive. The training is brought to you by PAQADVAULT ICT SOLUTIONS, in collaboration with FLUX MEDIA AGENCY, SENDRATE EMAIL MARKETING , SHAMATECH, NILE WAVE MEDIA AND AM DIGITAL SPACE . Alot would be taught and shared , professionals would be around to teach the heart of digital marketing, video materials would be given, links to write the professional certifications would be dispenced, refreshment would be giving to our candidates and lots more..
A DISCOUNT OFFER IS CURRENTLY ON FOR THE FIRST 10 REGISTRANT/CANDIDATE to be used at the venue.. Get yours today..
Register for the training via this link to book a seat and get your discount if your are part of the lucky 10. http://training.paqadvault.com/
NOTE: TRAINING IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR LAGOS RESIDENT but if you feel you can make a stay in Lagos for 2days then you can register too.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT THE NUMBER BELOW 07063485733,08130292787,07060498925

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by Fourwinds: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Evablizin:
imagine what you pay bride price for make another man come dey punctuate the Bermuda triangle
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by chieni(f): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
ouch
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's why it pays to be good in bed.
The man has used his preek to magnet her brain, Walahi nothing can come in between a couple with a good sex life.

But I love the woman's perseverance.
Marriage is for better for worse.

God will forgive a woman who died through beatings in her matrimonial home than a woman who walked out of hers.

She should also not be concerned about the properties she bought with the man. They are not hers but his.
Because in Nigeria, once a man pays a woman's dowry, she becomes his property. All her properties become his; including her salary. He can do with it however he wants.

That's the only disadvantage of allowing a man pay for your brideprice.
The effect of over consumption of Tramadol mixed with Coca Cola

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Shoot Man Dead While Trying To Snatch His Phone In Aba(photos) / 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus / Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.