Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram (22574 Views)

JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME / Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore / Woman Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by tabisegroup(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2018
madridguy:
Emir of Instagram grin grin grin

No be lie.. grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Hemjayy: 8:24am On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by farouk0403(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is the police sure they have the right suspect?
I'm so surprised to hear a Northerner is a Yahooboy.
No disrespect; but I am even more surprised to see he has an IPhone.

In my mind, I thought the only gagdet they used there were just transistor radios and World receivers.
President Buhari has really introduced technology to our nation.

Hmmmm

so you are still sick?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Mrkumareze(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In my mind, I thought the only gagdet they used there were just transistor radios and World receivers.

Lol. It was Jona that brought the technology followed by the sudden appearance of Techno phones.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by gurunlocker: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2018
The werey even verified the account...
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Lilimax(f): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2018
All these impostors are every where?
Go see how many people are impersonating comedian Lasisi Elenu on Instagram shocked
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by RealGucci: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2018
after a hard jobs day under the sun and intense heat
okada moni nor reach us.
God come bless us say he pass our lane
na dis kind bursting dey sweet sars

see tools
instagram things

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Lilimax(f): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2018
The guy's fake account has been confirmed by Instragram sef based on the number of his followers smiley
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Follysho777: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2018
What if the guy confer the title upon himself nko? grin

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by JOSHUAEASY(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2018
If u ask their emirs to stop tying bedsheets so their face can be recognised they won't free

Meanwhile

Have they arrested the Sudanese in aso rock impersonating BUHARI
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Foolish44: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Culin:

Obviously you know nothing about northerners. [s]Your 'people' don't use half the Iphones northerners use.[/s]

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by musa7m(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2018
crazysaint:

This what happened when you venture into what is not your line, live this to our Yoruba brothers, see how the will do the magic.

You were called to be a suicide bomber,and you turned yahoo boy, that's why you get caught.

you are mad and you dnt have anyone to tell you that....flat head Jew
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by mexyeasy(f): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2018
he is only 20 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Kutigi0332: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With dis kind of thinking in ur mind? U r the dumbest dumb.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by YOUNGKAHUNA: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2018
Culin:

Obviously you know nothing about northerners. Your 'people' don't use half the Iphones northerners use.
you're right.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by ochardbaby(m): 9:03am On Mar 01, 2018
crazysaint:

This what happened when you venture into what is not your line, live this to our Yoruba brothers, see how the will do the magic.

You were called to be a suicide bomber,and you turned yahoo boy, that's why you get caught.

Respect @crazysaint

If Na Yoruba G boy get this can verified account with this number of followers ?
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by fergieboy: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2018
Omo see followers .. Even verified
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by grandstar(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2018
crazysaint:

This is undiluted bigotry. By the way, I am Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Premiumwriter: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2018
simplex2:
This goes to show that the twitter verification exercise is nothing but a sham!
Na instagram them they talk about
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by AMvanquish: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2018
ezenwajosh:
If u ask their emirs to stop tying bedsheets so their face can be recognised they won't free

Meanwhile

Have they arrested the Sudanese in aso rock impersonating BUHARI

What has bedsheets & covering face got to do with this topic. They are recognised by their subjects even with the bedsheet. U sound confused with this statement.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by redcap: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fake iPhone, look closely.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by redcap: 9:31am On Mar 01, 2018
Culin:

Obviously you know nothing about northerners. Your 'people' don't use half the Iphones northerners use.

That iPhone is fake, check the picture again.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by nelsonebby(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2018
Culin:

really

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Yankee101: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2018
Not sanctioned, but sharp boy
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2018
AMvanquish:

What has bedsheets & covering face got to do with this topic. They are recognised by their subjects even with the bedsheet. U sound confused with this statement.

Because the topic is about a man who used bedsheets to cover his face and head....NEXT...
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by amnesty7: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An offspring of a pig is but a pig.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Macgreat(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2018
Has he defrauded anyone.?

He should have changed the name when it hit 200K

Delete all pictures, upload his pictures and start running adverts on products and shows to male money.

The page is verified Sha. Wow!
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by adecz: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2018
I have had fb friend requests from

1) Oyedepo

2) Sanusi

3) Adegboye

4) Mrs Adegboye.

5)Diezani

etc.
Naturally I rejected the requests & blocked them.. grin
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Juliusdking(m): 10:34am On Mar 01, 2018
Na them them
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Kokaine(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2018
marshalldgreat:
End of the road for him
ahzzzz innn....

there are some kind of people you dont fuvk up with in this country oh. all these obas and emirs and sultans have more powers than you imagine. that guy is on a straight way to jail.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by BennyMaiNasara(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame no catch u as you they type? Which Phone company dey your state? No disrespect but youre such a villager for this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toy Gun & Mask Recovered From Kidnappers Influenced By Foreign Films (Photo) / Robbers Attack Passengers On Their Way To Kaduna From Abuja,Shoot One Dead(pics) / Ronke Shonde Killed By Her Husband, Lekan Shonde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.