Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church (36666 Views)

Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room / Sunday Effiong Who Raided Police Station & Carted Away Rifles In Edo Arrested / Customs Seizes 1,100 Pump Action Rifles In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by mu2sa2: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2018
BafanaBafana:
I hate thinking of that bank robbery. How 3 trained policemen with the cover of a building could not take out 3 robbers with guns.
From the video clip of the robbery, the deceased policeman could have easily taken out the robbers from inside the gatekeeper's room, but needlessly chose to move out of there and was hit as he stepped out of the room.
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by kabrud: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2018
kattytamer:

Yea right! Il take organised biz any day over following some hallucinating sex maniac, abi how you self check am?
Unfortunately for you, pastors are also well known for that. Human rituals, drugs, sex, human trafficking, to mention but a few.
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2018
kabrud:

Unfortunately for you, pastors are also well known for that. Human rituals, drugs, sex, human trafficking, to mention but a few.
Fortunately for you your sex maniac self acclaimed hallucinating prophet is a saint...il stick to organized biz bro
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by Mbediogu(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2018
I am full of praise for the Nigeria police. If they can continue like this crime will diminish. I hope it is not because their colleague was killed that they are this thorough. kudos NPF.
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by kabrud: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
kattytamer:

Fortunately for you your sex maniac self acclaimed hallucinating prophet is a saint...il stick to organized biz bro
Lol, it is now about the Prophet again? Are IPOB eternally cursed that whenever they are caught in what they do for living, they start looking elsewhere? How is the Prophet involved in the case of IPOB pastor armed robber? cheesy grin. Could this be the reason robbery, rituals, drugs and human trafficking are on the increase in potopoto lands?
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by sissoko22(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
loveth360:
Go to any yellowbar muslim mosque,
there is no kind of arms you wont see there.

Is better i go to awusa muslim mosque than yellowbar own.

No wonder awusa muslim sees them as fake muslim.

Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by sissoko22(m): 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
Talktoyoulater:
He is not really a pastor,after all the bible said *not everybody that calls me Lord will enter the kingdom of God.

He's a pastor, abeg
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
Certain ppl crime

Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
kabrud:

Lol, it is now about the Prophet again? Are IPOB eternally cursed that whenever they are caught in what they do for living, they start looking elsewhere? How is the Prophet involved in the case of IPOB pastor armed robber? cheesy grin. Could this be the reason robbery, rituals, drugs and human trafficking are on the increase in potopoto lands?
Kabrud my guy I thought u were comparing organised biz and religion invented by some hallucinating maniac? What has ipob got to do with all of this by the way? Or are you eternally cursed? Or slamming your head 5x a day is affecting your reasoning? Or perhaps you are high on cow dung...pele
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by kabrud: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
kattytamer:

Kabrud my guy I thought u were comparing organised biz and religion invented by some hallucinating maniac? What has ipob got to do with all of this by the way? Or are you eternally cursed? Or slamming your head 5x a day is affecting your reasoning? Or perhaps you are high on cow dung...pele
Lol. It is actually about organised business with so many diversifications. Now take a look, how many times have you heard that the imams in the religion of the "Sex maniac" were involved in sex scandals, armed robbery, human and drug trafficking etc? That is what happens when drunkards arrange themselves and keep scaming sheeples in the name of religion.

This is why the regions where the highest number of this well organised scam are located actually accounts for the highest rate robbery especially among the leaders in their places of worship. Yes, we slam head because we worship with seriousness not dancing and clapping hands as per skelewu dance thinking we are worshipping. Are in a club with your god? Igbos are cursed for life.
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by ufuosman(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
Dis one na thief pastor, maybe he dey into the system
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
yet eddiots continue ti blame freez
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by saibop(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
loveth360:

Thats the problem with you people. A pastor was caught instead you are talking about mosque here. Have you ever enter a mosque and see weapon there?
As intelligent as I used to think you people are, you just prove of wrong.
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
kabrud:

Lol. It is actually about organised business with so many diversifications. Now take a look, how many times have you heard that the imams in the religion of the "Sex maniac" were involved in sex scandals, armed robbery, human and drug trafficking etc? That is what happens when drunkards arrange themselves and keep scaming sheeples in the name of religion.

This is why the regions where the highest number of this well organised scam are located actually accounts for the highest rate robbery especially among the leaders in their places of worship. Yes, we slam head because we worship with seriousness not dancing and clapping hands as per skelewu dance thinking we are worshipping. Are in a club with your god? Igbos are cursed for life.
You are such a joker, organised biz offers freedom such that the only judge is God Almighty, which makes it all beautiful given that man has the freewill to choose for himself the path of honor and righteousness or the path of sin and lawlessness if he so wants. Heaven is not compulsory and the Almighty is so Merciful and loving and doesnt want anyone to die in sin hence we dont have sharia laws and whatever you chain yourselves with. Il choose org biz even if more pastors are rapists, il choose to dance skelewu happily forever in praise to my God for His Goodness and Kindness than slamming my head on the floor deceiving myself im being guided by one self appointed deluded last prophet.
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by kabrud: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
kattytamer:

You are such a joker, organised biz offers freedom such that the only judge is God Almighty, which makes it all beautiful given that man has the freewill to choose for himself the path of honor and righteousness or the path of sin and lawlessness if he so wants. Heaven is not compulsory and the Almighty is so Merciful and loving and doesnt want anyone to die in sin hence we dont have sharia laws and whatever you chain yourselves with. Il choose org biz even if more pastors are rapists, il choose to dance skelewu happily forever in praise to my God for His Goodness and Kindness than slamming my head on the floor deceiving myself im being guided by one self appointed deluded last prophet.
Lol, I now know why crime is prevalent in potopoto lands? "All potors are going to heaven regardless of the crime even against their god". So no need to even worship, just be clapping hands and continue human rituals, robbery and any crime even the ones not known to humanity. grin grin. Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
kabrud:

Lol, I now know why crime is prevalent in potopoto lands? "All potors are going to heaven regardless of the crime even against their god". So no need to even worship, just be clapping hands and continue human rituals, robbery and any crime even the ones not known to humanity. grin grin. Keep deceiving yourselves.

Kabrud! When you go change sef?? Try use num 6 for once na
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by kabrud: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
[s][
kattytamer:

Kabrud! When you go change sef?? Try use num 6 for once na
[/s]
Shut the fck up. Continue clapping hands while engaging in all kinds of crime and still be thinking of heaven
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
kabrud:
[
Shut the fck up. Continue clapping hands while engaging in all kinds of crime and still be thinking of heaven
Sorry im nt like u dude...wait does clapping hands in praise to ur god send you to hell? Wouldnt be surprised though....your god thinks like a man, acts like a man n is certainly a man...hallucinating self appointed sex maniac.
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by MENELIK11: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
loveth360:

Just like Osu Jews. Some even believe Osu xtians are worshiping mary
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by kabrud: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
kattytamer:

Sorry im nt like u dude...wait does clapping hands in praise to ur god send you to hell? Wouldnt be surprised though....your god thinks like a man, acts like a man n is certainly a man...hallucinating self appointed sex maniac.
Nay, rather it is a god that acts like a man that you can worship by singing and clapping hands as per clubbing grooves. We don't worship God by dancing and singing, God is not your night club mate. The worshipping of requires solemnity and commitment, not dancing skelewu, and unfortunately for you, the "Sex maniac" preaches for this solemnity.
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
kabrud:

Nay, rather it is a god that acts like a man that you can worship by singing and clapping hands as per clubbing grooves. We don't worship God by dancing and singing, God is not your night club mate. The worshipping of requires solemnity and commitment, not dancing skelewu, and unfortunately for you, the "Sex maniac" preaches for this solemnity.
...like night club...prejudice based on human thinking....God sees the heart,men like the bewitched maniac are guided by prejudice, and you call this religion? Or cult?
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by kabrud: 6:17am On Mar 02, 2018
kattytamer:

...like night club...prejudice based on human thinking....God sees the heart,men like the bewitched maniac are guided by prejudice, and you call this religion? Or cult?
Yeah, God sees the heart of man indeed. Don't worry, keep dancing azonto thinking that will wipe away the crimes of human rituals, armed robbery, drugs and human trafficking, prostitution, etc. cheesy cheesy
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 02, 2018
kabrud:

Yeah, God sees the heart of man indeed. Don't worry, keep dancing azonto thinking that will wipe away the crimes of human rituals, armed robbery, drugs and human trafficking, prostitution, etc. cheesy cheesy
Human trafficking, prostitution, drugs, robbery....obviously are not the teachings of Jesus Christ, use your head bikonu.
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by kabrud: 7:11am On Mar 02, 2018
kattytamer:

Human trafficking, prostitution, drugs, robbery....obviously are not the teachings of Jesus Christ, use your head bikonu.
But those are what his followers are always identified with, who is fooling who? grin cheesy. Continue dancing azonto and skelewu with the hope that those things will be wiped off record. cheesy

Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2018
kabrud:

But those are what his followers are always identified with, who is fooling who? grin cheesy. Continue dancing azonto and skelewu with the hope that those things will be wiped off record. cheesy
Always? You are trying so hard to beat the delusional sex maniac in deceit kwantinu.
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2018
mu2sa2:
From the video clip of the robbery, the deceased policeman could have easily taken out the robbers from inside the gatekeeper's room, but needlessly chose to move out of there and was hit as he stepped out of the room.
He ran out of bullets and didnt have any much of a choice.
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by kabrud: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2018
kattytamer:

Always? You are trying so hard to beat the delusional sex maniac in deceit kwantinu.
How many imams of the religion of the "Sex maniac" have you seen involved in robbery, human rituals and trafficking, sex scandals, drug business etc as compared to pastors in the organised scamming business?
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2018
kabrud:

How many imams of the religion of the "Sex maniac" have you seen involved in robbery, human rituals and trafficking, sex scandals, drug business etc as compared to pastors in the organised scamming business?
Starting from the maniac himself?
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by kabrud: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2018
kattytamer:

Starting from the maniac himself?
Lol. Drugs business, human rituals, nudity, prostitution, human trafficking, armed robbery, organised scam, 419 are some of the common traits of the religion of organised scam. Whenever a report of any of the listed crime is made, 97 percent chances is that the criminal is one of the azonto dancers. With less than 3% chance of being the followers of the "Sex maniac". FACT. Deny it and continue the self delusion. cheesy cheesy
Re: Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2018
kabrud:
Lol. Drugs business, human rituals, nudity, prostitution, human trafficking, armed robbery, organised scam, 419 are some of the common traits of the religion of organised scam. Whenever a report of any of the listed crime is made, 97 percent chances is that the criminal is one of the azonto dancers. With less than 3% chance of being the followers of the "Sex maniac". FACT. Deny it and continue the self delusion. cheesy cheesy
Ive already told you even if more pastors go into armed robbery i would still choose org biz and azonto over following a well-known delusional maniac, your one man religion, how can a socerrer bewitch allahs great prophet to hallucinate about having sex with his wives of all things he could possibly have done to him I pity you sha...homie was a maniac shooting tales by moonlight from his a55, and you swallow everything hook, line and sinker...omatse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His Russian Wife Killed, Buried Her Ex Hubby In The Yard 20yrs Ago / Ismaila Rasaq 'Odia' Arrested In Lagos (photo) / Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.