Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

#bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals (27632 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by Ken4agent(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
I need subscribe my DSTV before Sunday to ensure I watch how ceec will be evicted.....my heart felt to Tolu attached to her grin
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by DoTheNeedful: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
FemiFimile:
FELLOW YORUBA LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE.

SHE IS NOT A PROSTITUTE.

SHE DID NOT GO TO BIG BROTHER TO MASSAGE OUR TRIBAL EGO BY SPREADING HER IGBO BUTT CHEEKS FOR YORUBA MEN.

E NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES ONE SIT THE BAR, WAT MATTERS IS THE ONE TIME THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL.

ASIDE, SHE IS A LAWYER AND LESS THAN 25 YEARS OF AGE, SO WAT IS YOUR POINT?

People like you are a problem to the world. Must you bring tribalism to this? Do you know statements like this stir up hate? People can support or not support who they wish. Bringing tribal coloration to everything is evil. angry

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by bibelo: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
and so?na she go first fail Ni abi na your failure? atleast she failed and she's more popular than you and your sister that passed. Rubbish
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by Dbboy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Is she a lawyer or not,that's what matters.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by Trexnemesis(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mind ur own business nah. After all, she didn't give up. She finally passed and now a lawyer. I even like her more, with this post.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
His biz
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by UnimkeAk(m): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Andrewgame42:

Mumu.... You know book reach me?
Guy.if u failed jamb, even if it is a single sitting , then you cant say u are a brilliant lad.

I wrote jamb twice, not because i failed, bt bcause i didnt gt admission into the course i wanted.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by FemiFimile: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

People like you are a problem to the world. Must you bring tribalism to this? Do you know statements like this stir up hate? People can support or not support who they wish. Bringing tribal coloration to everything is evil. angry

WE YORUBA ARE THE ONES OBSESSED WITH THE IGBO GIRL CEEC.

WE GET OUR OWN WOMEN BUT BECOS WE ARE GREEDY, WE CARRY EYE AND HEAD ONE DIE ON TOP IGBO MATTER.

WAT IS CEEC CRIME SEF?

THE GIRLS IN THE HOUSE SLEEPING AROUND, DO WE EVEN RESPECT THEM?

THE GUYS THEY SLEPT WITH THOSE GIRLS, DO THE GUYS RESPECT THEM AFTER THE SEX OR CALL THEM CHEAP GIRLS?

I AM GLAD CEEC MAMA AND PAPA ARE WEALTHY AND AS SOON AS THEIR DAUGHTER LEAVE THAT USELESS BB NAIJA HOUSE, U PEOPLE HAVE SEEN THE LAST OF HER.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
Andrewgame42:

can u imagine? Lol......nairaland is dead...badnews.........rather go play at KG1 than be here........#seeReplies from two adults
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by Ospic2014: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ask PMB how many times he sat for NECO
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by chrisfocus(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
nairalanduseles:

u be olodo

Aziiiin massive Olodo!! Colossal one!! E nor even say e write JAMB three times nor see enter school, e FAIL am three times back to back LMAO this dude na joke!!

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
FemiFimile:
FELLOW YORUBA LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE.

SHE IS NOT A PROSTITUTE.

SHE DID NOT GO TO BIG BROTHER TO MASSAGE OUR TRIBAL EGO BY SPREADING HER IGBO BUTT CHEEKS FOR YORUBA MEN.

E NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES ONE SIT THE BAR, WAT MATTERS IS THE ONE TIME THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL.

ASIDE, SHE IS A LAWYER AND LESS THAN 25 YEARS OF AGE, SO WAT IS YOUR POINT?

Thank you jare.. no mind dem wey pass at a sitting.. where dem dey today?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by livebynite: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
How does this reduce the price of garri ? angry
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:
And so what

You that didn't fail, have you ever been on Tv in your life grin
must she be on tv, you are dumb.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by Ekiseme(m): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
Idiọt, who send her message?

Make she gerout jare.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by adedayourt(m): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
ikevictor:
And so? You dat passed law school why havent we seen you on TV? #mumu

Seem like ur definition of success in life is being seen on TV undecided

JustThinkingOutLoud lipsrsealed
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by Ekiseme(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
wizzakosh:
must she be on tv, you are dumb.
you sef no get sense.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by nairalanduseles: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Andrewgame42:

lol person fail for law school twice .....u dey go comapre urself wey no fit pass common jamb........guy abeg just be bricklayer

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by Pickman(m): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
Is she the first

undecided

Next story jor tongue
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by Gbless86: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
uchaymart:
Cee-c failed law school twice!!! So because she failed law school, she should pronounce suing someone?? Mark dropped out of school but now sponsors some students. Please don't judge her
i don't think cee c mean what she said... Is a joke... Na Wa for pple self oh little talk dem done dig dat innocent gal profile out now now .i wonder how progress go dey dis country
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by aiikman(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Miss famzer I failed 15 times..call the cops...mtchewwww
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
elyte89:

Baba forget u no sabi grin grin...shey na till u write am so tey dem use ur name as example instead of d usual ADEKUNLE CHUKWUMA CIROMA grin? B4 we know say u b olodo

Lol, some people dey unlucky, remember na naija u dey.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by ogbestone(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
And so!!
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by EweduAfonja(f): 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
Andrewgame42:
I fail jamb 3 times doesn't mean am dumb .... Its Nigeria for us

if u Failed jamb thrice and can't prononce or spell some words then u r dumb...

applying it in c-c's case now, she's a lawyer and wants to sue for provocation say person mess..

she go soon sue person wey him child go vomit.. for her body or sue person wey dey sleep for bus come mistakenly rest On her shoulders..

my point.
these are natural occurances which no one can have control over....

shes a lawyer and should know better
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by GrammarCheck: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
And so?
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ekiseme:
you sef no get sense.
Oh, you must be his younger brother. You are both dumb together.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by ngwababe(f): 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
Sunexy:
Ceecee must have said that to Nina because she knows the later is slow and knows nothing grin grin....this Ceecee is a bully but kinda responsible(though we can't really say because it's a TV show)
grin cheesy

That's just the girl!
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals by EweduAfonja(f): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
ikevictor:
And so? You dat passed law school why havent we seen you on TV? #mumu

Go to her chambers or to the law Court and see her...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess / Vee And Wathony In Heated Argument While Chief Instigator Bright Proclaims Peace / Ifu Ennada And Leo Have Been Evicted From Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.