Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Over #10,000 To Be Won For Just Sharing Your Opinion In An Educating Manner - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Over #10,000 To Be Won For Just Sharing Your Opinion In An Educating Manner (299 Views)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Members Beat Pastor James Mugo After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16,000 To Unlock 2022 / My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over #10,000 To Be Won For Just Sharing Your Opinion In An Educating Manner by ThetrueWord: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2018
OVER #10,000 TO BE WON
Yes! for just sharing your opinion in an educating and insightful manner on https://www.debaters.com.ng/ Or download the Mobile App “Debaters Raphael” on Google Play Store.

Unarguably, the popular catchphrase that “smokers are liable to die young’’ is very apt in the campaign against tobacco use but I wonder if the slogan is having its desired effects on the populace.

Oh! With the loud campaign against tobacco and its side effects some people still can’t stop smoking.
What’s your opinion?

1. Reason(s) for the warning & side effects of smoking?
2. Reasons smokers won't stop buying it?
3. Possible ways to stop smoking?

To participate read: https://www.debaters.com.ng/instructions/

Reward:
Most educating, insightful & voted = #5,000
1st Runner up = #2,500
2nd Runner up = #1,500

Entry for participation
Starts: Monday (26th February 2018)-Monday (5th March 2018)
To participate click https://www.debaters.com.ng/participate/
Voting Starts: Tuesday (6th March 2018) - Tuesday (13th March 2018)

Re: Over #10,000 To Be Won For Just Sharing Your Opinion In An Educating Manner by dingbang(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2018
Someone is paid 45million naira to do immoral things and 5k is what someone will get for posting an insightful message that will benefit thousands of Nigerians..

You see why Nigeria will never move forward..
Re: Over #10,000 To Be Won For Just Sharing Your Opinion In An Educating Manner by ThetrueWord: 8:29am On Mar 01, 2018
My friend sincerely it's sad. But the money is from a young teacher who also desires change. I wrote for sponsorship with some companies but to no avail, most will prefer to sponsor the immoral shows. So I am starting small but thinking big. My mission is to rekindle the youth interest in reading and research. In few years bro, we will give millions. More so, the reason why some of the companies rejected our proposal was because the platform was not functional(They said), so we want to start anyhow,(Yes! anything worth doing, is worth doing anyhow until you know how to do it well.) then we re submit the proposals. Thanks.
dingbang:
Someone is paid 45million naira to do immoral things and 5k is what someone will get for posting an insightful message that will benefit thousands of Nigerians..

You see why Nigeria will never move forward..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Is Okay To Be Angry But ......... / The Blessing Of God / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.