Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Man Killed By Tiger In Zoo After Scaling Wall To Avoid Paying For Ticket - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Killed By Tiger In Zoo After Scaling Wall To Avoid Paying For Ticket (607 Views)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed By Tiger In Zoo After Scaling Wall To Avoid Paying For Ticket by maasoap(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Shocking footage has emerged from China of a man killed by a tiger in zoo after scaling wall to avoid paying for ticket.

The video, filmed in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province last Sunday, shows a man being surrounded by several tigers and dragged away by one of them.

Even until the staff uses fireworks and water guns to scare them away, one tiger continues to drag the man away.

According to local news, the man named Zhang visited the zoo with his wife, kids, his coworker and the coworker's wife.

After women and children bought tickets to enter the zoo, two men decided to climb over the three-metre-high wall and ignore the warning to avoid zoo ticket.

Zhang climbed into the tiger enclosure but his friend didn't.

Finally, workers shot the tiger dead and carried Zhang out of the enclosure.

Although he was sent to hospital for emergency treatment, he was dead.

You can watch the video through the link. https://www.newsflare.com/video/105369/other/man-killed-by-tiger-in-zoo-after-scaling-wall-to-avoid-paying-for-ticket

(1) (Reply)

I Humbly Need Help Please FAM! / Mother And Daughter Fight Over Love For A Man (pic) / Say No To Fake Life Watch Vid Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.