Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

#bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi (34668 Views)

BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by e4unaija: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2018
BBNaija housemate, Tobi, has declared that he has gotten what he wanted from fellow housemate, Cee-c.

Cee-c and Tobi were seen as best friends in the house even before the pairing game by Big Brother.

Tobi, put up Cee-c for eviction on Monday night.

Speaking with fellow housemate, Miracle on Wednesday night, Tobi said he used the first weeks in the show to study Cee-c to know her personality.

According to him, “I have gotten all I needed from Cee-c. She has shown me all I needed to see and I no longer have anything to do with her, I’m telling you the truth.

“In the first two weeks of our stay here, I love her genuinely. But later I discovered she wasn’t it, you understand?

“See, that girl is poisonous. I’m not apologetic for anything.”

Source: https://www..com/bbnaija-cee-c-will-ruin-miracle-tells-tobi/
more on bbnaija @ https://www..com/tag/bbnaija/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by superior1: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2018
Who else is seriously tired of dis kin story on frontpage

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by jazinogold(m): 9:03am On Mar 01, 2018
if you believe CEE-CEE will ruin TOBI click LIKE, if you feel otherwise click SHARE

203 Likes 14 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by phlamesG: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2018
The caption reads "cee-c will ruin u miracle tells Tobi"

But in the story tobi is the one telling miracle that cee-c will ruin him

Ayam not understanding Who's ruining who?

223 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by solonazzy: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2018
k
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by Dicksonpal: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2018
Ex yoruba demon
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by lyniyke(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2018
Stop asking a girl if she has a man.Take her out, spend on her, make her happy.she will decide if she's single or not.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by oluwafemim(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2018
Ok too
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by akeentech(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2018
Who cares

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by Sunexy(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2018
I doubt if these guys were replaced by other people at their place of work...they had better been replaced because they have all gotten other jobs in entertaining people

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by COdeGenesis: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2018
Why do i have this feeling that cee c might win

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by sammy4life1(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2018
Na so ...... Weekend Loading Ceec must go grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by NwaAmaikpe: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2018
shocked

He didn't get her kpomo and he says he's got everything from her.

What type of Learner is Tobi?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by boilerplate: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2018
Tobi Is A YORUBA DEMON!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by Godjone(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2018
immorality promoters.

THE HOLY BOOK SAYS ''AND THE SOUL THAT SINETH SHALL DIE. BBNAIJA REPENT NOW THAT YOU STILL HAVE THE OPORTTUNITY. IT MAY BE TOO LATE SOON

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by vicktaur(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2018
Bbnaija apart from the winner .. The rest will just waste 3months of their lives

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by temmypotter(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2018
m
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2018
lyniyke:
Stop asking a girl if
she has a man.Take
her out, spend on
her, make her
happy.she will
decide if she's
single or not.

Imagine a guy doing same for your girlfriend. Sometimes you just gotta ask because some girls can be so heartless. grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by YeyeGirl(f): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2018
That is how Miracle,Tobi and Cee-C wee be forming fight... at d end of d day, na knacking of 3 go end all diz yeye talk... See Kemen and Tboss... Make I hear say Kemen a.k.a LasisiElenuLips neva visit tboss kingdom... #Mtcheww...

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by marvin906(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2018
i think is only me that's tired of all this stories

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by Penny6: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2018
This cece is worst than Gifty.. Well I hope she got evicted by Sunday
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by kaycious: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2018
T for Tobi, C for Cee C
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by Penny6: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2018
Marvin big brother naija is for adult and it is not. Must u watch or follow up.if u don't like s show go mute
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by biacan(f): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2018
Miracle is finally coming out from his shell.... he's hating on everybody..... such a snitch
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by abbeyloyee(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2018
lyniyke:
Stop asking a girl if
she has a man.Take
her out, spend on
her, make her
happy.she will
decide if she's
single or not.

TRUE TALK (word of the elders)
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by LesbianBoy(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2018
Na this miracle guy just dey give this tobi sense. He was the one that told him the cee c girl doesn't love him and was only following him because he was head of house for the first 2 weeks of the show.

Meanwhile...i can't believe i just talked about bbnaija

See what having too many girls around yaff caused grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by muhammed50(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2018
After fucking her??
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by jonadaft: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2018
grin

Of course,

Ceeci is

Possessive
Rude
Arrogant
Wicked
Greedy
And unpredictable.

God forbid any form of ceeci in my life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by Oladway2015: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2018
Waiting concern me
Abeg borrow me pen I wan write test

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local / DOWNLOAD Movie: Terminator: Dark Fate (2019) / #bbnaija: Khafi In Tears Because Gedoni Keeps Distance From Her Since Kim Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.