Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

#bbnaija: I Have Gotten All I Wanted From Cee-c – Tobi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: I Have Gotten All I Wanted From Cee-c – Tobi (320 Views)

I Have Gotten My TSTV / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: I Have Gotten All I Wanted From Cee-c – Tobi by betatalknaija: 8:58am On Mar 01, 2018
BBNaija housemate, Tobi, has declared that he has gotten what he wanted from fellow housemate, Cee-c.

Cee-c and Tobi were seen as best friends in the house even before the pairing game by Big Brother.
Tobi, put up Cee-c for eviction on Monday night.

Speaking with fellow housemate, Miracle on Wednesday night, Tobi said he used the first weeks in the show to study Cee-c to know her personality
According to him, “I have gotten all I needed from Cee-c. She has shown me all I needed to see and I no longer have anything to do with her, I’m telling you the truth.

“In the first two weeks of our stay here, I love her genuinely. But later I discovered she wasn’t it, you understand?
“See, that girl is poisonous. I’m not apologetic for anything.”

SOURCE:http://www.betatalk.com.ng/2018/03/bbnaija-i-have-gotten-all-i-wanted-from-cee-c-tobi/

Re: #bbnaija: I Have Gotten All I Wanted From Cee-c – Tobi by betatalknaija: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2018
lalasticala, seu

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2018 Day 36: Bambam Is The New Head Of House / The Two-tailed Gecko In A Broom & Others / Let's Help You Shoot That Amazing Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.