Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Dominion - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Dominion (343 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dominion by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2018
The Utmost Intent of my heart,is to regulate myriads of thoughts that constantly bombard my Brain,in order to accomplish,life's purposes.

To Subdue,
To Rule,
To Control, everything that moves upon the living world,is all that is in my heart.
I must Adhere to this Instruction,
I must Conform to this Commandment,
I must Comply with this Directive, that fills the whole of my heart.
Kingdoms, Nations, Empires, do not faze me.
I am spurred by the Supremacy and Sovereignty of the One whose Order of Dominion dominates the whole of me.

And now,I Have Dominion.

#RuthieWroteThis
#IWriteYouRead
#GracefulWriter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dominion by GIYAZZ(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthieKalu:
The Utmost Intent of my heart,is to regulate myriads of thoughts that constantly bombard my Brain,in order to accomplish,life's purposes.

To Subdue,
To Rule,
To Control, everything that moves upon the living world,is all that is in my heart.
I must Adhere to this Instruction,
I must Conform to this Commandment,
I must Comply with this Directive, that fills the whole of my heart.
Kingdoms, Nations, Empires, do not faze me.
I am spurred by the Supremacy and Sovereignty of the One whose Order of Dominion dominates the whole of me.

And now,I Have Dominion.

#RuthieWroteThis
#IWriteYouRead
#GracefulWriter.
Strong!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'salm Twenty:four / Make Me Feel It / Kindly Share This With Any December Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.