Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Could This Be A Sign That God Is Real? Angel Caught On Camera (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be A Sign That God Is Real? Angel Caught On Camera (video) (886 Views)

‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) / What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be A Sign That God Is Real? Angel Caught On Camera (video) by purem(m): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2018
This video shows 5 angels caught on camera 5 times

Could it be a sign that God really do exist

Abi who are this angels

Note: this video is as real as the image you're seeing

No filming
No acting

Sehun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc92S9IAgf0
Re: Could This Be A Sign That God Is Real? Angel Caught On Camera (video) by itchie: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2018
It's fake, you can't capture angels on camera because they are spirits. Unless they appear in human form
Re: Could This Be A Sign That God Is Real? Angel Caught On Camera (video) by MistadeRegal(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2018
So you actually don't believe GOD is real?
Re: Could This Be A Sign That God Is Real? Angel Caught On Camera (video) by ObaKlaz: 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
If you see angel in his real heavenly form, u fit stand capture or record am?! Those guys are fear-inducing! Which was why whenever they appeared to people in the Bible to deliver messages, they had to first say "FEAR NOT" before proceeding with their mission.

The Bible discribed the one that rolled away Jesus's tombstone as having his countenance like lightning and his rainment whiter than snow. Even Jesus Himself was described in His heavenly form in the book of Revelation, and trust me, I became terrified when I tried to put an image to that description in my mind.

This video is as fake as it came. 'Caught' on camera? You CAN'T catch an angel unaware/off guard, that alone proves my point about how fake this phoney clip is.
Re: Could This Be A Sign That God Is Real? Angel Caught On Camera (video) by correctguy101(m): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Caught on camera? In their raw form? Nah

Call them Angels, call them ETs and interdimentional beings and whatnot. I tell you this, no camera presently can beat the present perceived light spectre, none can pierce and peep into another dimension as it is.

A dimension where things happen with thoughts, a high vibratory dimension? a dimension closer to the singularity? Nah, No camera can capture shiit....

That video is edited... angry

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Sign That God Is Real? Angel Caught On Camera (video) by deebrain(m): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
ObaKlaz:
If you see angel in his real heavenly form, u fit stand capture or record am?! Those guys are fear-inducing! Which was why whenever they appeared to people in the Bible to deliver messages, they had to first say "FEAR NOT" before proceeding with their mission.

The Bible discribed the one that rolled away Jesus's tombstone as having his countenance like lightning and his rainment whiter than snow. Even Jesus Himself was described in His heavenly form in the book of Revelation, and trust me, I became terrified when I tried to put an image to that description in my mind.

This video is as fake as it came. 'Caught' on camera? You CAN'T catch an angel unaware/off guard, that alone proves my point about how fake this phoney clip is.

Best comment on the subject. Nairaland moderators take note.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue / Rccg Sunday School Teacher’s Manual 3 March 2019 Lesson 27 – Complete Eyesight / Nigerians And Common Sense With Pastor Shola Jordan Adeoye (video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.