Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Pep Guardiola Sympathises With Arsene Wenger's Plight At Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pep Guardiola Sympathises With Arsene Wenger's Plight At Arsenal (393 Views)

Guardiola Sympathises With Chelsea After Sanctions / Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola Sympathises With Arsene Wenger's Plight At Arsenal by Ivegotsolutions(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2018
Pep Guardiola says he knows how Arsene Wenger feels and accepts he may have to deal with similar flak one day.

Wenger has been subjected to a barrage of criticism since his Arsenal side were comprehensively beaten by Guardiola's City in Sunday's Carabao Cup final at Wembley.

Speaking at his pre-match press conference, City boss Guardiola said: "I always support my colleagues because we feel the same when we win, when we lose.

"We accept the opinions of the fans and the people and you feel alone. Believe me, you feel alone because there's a lot of pressure on your shoulders.

"I understand completely. I'd like to tell him that I am close, I am on the same side as him. That's why I don't understand when other managers criticise the other managers.

"It's tough to send a message to the other ones from here because everyone understands how you feel when you lose.

"What happened can happen to me in the future. We won, I'm good. Arsene Wenger didn't win so he's not good."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/11271431/pep-guardiola-sympathises-with-arsene-wengers-plight-at-arsenal

Re: Pep Guardiola Sympathises With Arsene Wenger's Plight At Arsenal by Ivegotsolutions(m): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2018
I feel for him too grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suker : Real Madrid Will Reach Champions League Final / Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (07/03/2018) / https://www.nairaland.com/4409382/epl-kante-speaks-rumoured-chelsea#66010045

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.