Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Yardua Or: Hem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yardua Or: Hem (1027 Views)

But Yardua died before 2011, Asari Answered / Has Yardua/goodluck Fg Completed Any Project At All? / Yardua Not Dead, A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yardua Or: Hem by Ladapo(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2007
Fine, Yara dua might be a stooge and might not be the best candidate for the presidential slot but come to think of it,would you rather vote for:

Atiku : who until now was and is still romancing a woman he refers to as evil. He is evil, athief, a rogue who does not have anything good in stock for Nigeria and Nigerians. For the first few years into this administration, he was practically in charge of the economy, today look at what he has cuased us to go through. I was surprised to know that Atiku is the brain behind Intel (The biggest , ),AAU,and so many other biznesses here in Nigeria,Gahna,South Africa and other countries.

For someone like El-Rufai to have left Atiku, then we shld know that his hsands are not clean.He now dine with the likes of Ghalli Umar, Tinubu(the leader of rouges),Audu Ogbe,segun Osob(the biggest failure Ogun state ever produced, Akande (the destroyer of AD AND Afenifenonsense) and so on.

Buhari: Has a good track record but for his tribalism and religious beliefs. If he had a better deputy,I personally wld have considered him.

Utomi : Sure can not go far now, he shld go and face his businesses and when it's time we Nigerians will call him.

Okotie, no comment

FOR lAGOS;

kORO is not the best candidate foor us buthe his the best among the worst, so let's give hime a chance.

Fashola is intelligent no doubt but does not look to me like someone who can withstand the heat, we don't want Tinubu's mother and wife to come and rule us again.

Jimi Agabje wink

This is just my opinion o, don't come and send me to the great beyond oh, ahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahah

(1) (Reply)

Ac Appeals Against Its Own Court Victory / Results: / Nigeria's Highest Honour Reserved For Coup Plotters And Treasury Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.