Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

The Number 1 Thing That Disqualifies Candidates From First Round Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Number 1 Thing That Disqualifies Candidates From First Round Interview (27711 Views)

I Just Dicovered D Worst Thing That Can Make A Man Commit Suicide / What's 1 Thing You're Really Proud Of? / 10 Habits That Disqualify Candidates From Getting Interview Invites/jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Number 1 Thing That Disqualifies Candidates From First Round Interview by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2018
simplex2:
grin

I can imagine the scenario.

Interviewer: Why do you want to leave your present place of work to join us?

Me: (goes ballistic) Fvcked up ars'holes! They take me for a slave...mvtherfckers didn't even give me a car as a sales person yet they expect me to generate market leads everyday! Who does that?

Interviewer: Huh?

Me: Yes, i have to be jumping molue at every turn! Then when I don't meet target, they cut 25% of my money in a stupid scheme they call variable pay.

Interviewer: Really?

Me: (now fuming) I have never ever gotten 100% of my pay, its either they cut it because of target, or because I missed a meeting or because I came late...silly excuses just to make sure I remain frustrated. And my co sales person never gets the same treatment because I seriously suspect she is sleeping with the line manager!

Interviewer: For real?

Me: Yes, the bit'ch screws even the HR manager, never gets a query, always getting paid 100% of her salary. But I learnt a lot of things in that place shaa.

Interviewer: Like?

Me: Never trust your boss! That's why I need this job...I suspect he is planning to sack me. i need to surprise him by resigning before he does that. Its called 'being ahead of the game'.

Interviewer: (smiles)

Me: So, when do I start?
my belle o, can't stop laughing
Re: The Number 1 Thing That Disqualifies Candidates From First Round Interview by kinzation(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2018
miarhpe:
So true.

I see getting a new job as getting a new relationship. Don't advertise your ex to your prospective boo in a bad light. It's a red flag.

The more reason why you have to be civil in your breakup.
the last part "civil in your breakup" can you please elaborate
Re: The Number 1 Thing That Disqualifies Candidates From First Round Interview by deafeyez: 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
simplex2:
grin

Me: (goes ballistic) Fvcked up ars'holes! They take me for a slave...mvtherfckers didn't even give me a car as a sales person yet they expect me to generate market leads everyday! Who does that?

Me: Yes, i have to be jumping molue at every turn! Then when I don't meet target, they cut 25% of my money in a stupid scheme they call variable pay.

Me: (now fuming) I have never ever gotten 100% of my pay, its either they cut it because of target, or because I missed a meeting or because I came late...silly excuses just to make sure I remain frustrated. And my co sales person never gets the same treatment because I seriously suspect she is sleeping with the line manager!

Me: Yes, the bit'ch screws even the HR manager, never gets a query, always getting paid 100% of her salary. But I learnt a lot of things in that place shaa.

Me: Never trust your boss! That's why I need this job...I suspect he is planning to sack me. i need to surprise him by resigning before he does that. Its called 'being ahead of the game'.

Interviewer: Umh You must have gone quite a lot trying the help the company. Anyway the company have taken account of you and quite impressive CV. The company will get back to you in few days.

Lolz

Days turns to weeks and weeks to months and months to years.

Never talk ill of ur employer.
Re: The Number 1 Thing That Disqualifies Candidates From First Round Interview by iamclime(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
simplex2:
grin

I don laff die for here! Dude, you are something else! Your writeup is an exposé of the thinking of many job seekers today. Hilarious, but very true.
Re: The Number 1 Thing That Disqualifies Candidates From First Round Interview by Flourishh(f): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lol grin
simplex2:
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Answer The "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" Question In A Job Interview / INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal / Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.