Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,316 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Bbnaija: I No Longer Have Anything To Do With Cee-c Tobi Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I No Longer Have Anything To Do With Cee-c Tobi Reveals (448 Views)

I No Longer Have Manhood – Bobrisky Reveals (Picture) / Bbnaija: Tobi Reveals How Much He Earns Yearly As A Banker / #bbnaija:Davido shades Tobi, Reveals Cee-cee's plan for him if he wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I No Longer Have Anything To Do With Cee-c Tobi Reveals by EdifiedCEO: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
The BBNaija keeps getting juicier, many dramas here and there, failed expectations, you can never predict what will happen next. Well.. it seems Tobi has finally gotten over Cee-C's charm and has bluntly declared so.

In a conversation with another housemate Miracle, Tobi said the first two weeks of the show, he was sincerely in love with Cee-C as he took his time to study her.

He continued that Cee-C has a poisonous character and doesn't wish to continue with her as he has gotten everything he needs from her.

In his words:

“I have gotten all I needed from Cee-c. She has shown me all I needed to see and I no longer have anything to do with her, I’m telling you the truth. “In the first two weeks of our stay here, I love her genuinely. But later I discovered she wasn’t it, you understand? “See, that girl is poisonous. I’m not apologetic for anything.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/03/bbnaija-i-no-longer-have-anything-to-do.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot5: Mad Phone Of The Week! Will You Go For It Already? / BBNAIJA: Bambam Puts Up Cee Ce And Lolu For Eviction And Saves Teddy A And Nina / Bbnaija 2018: Nina’s Boyfriend Deletes Her Pictures Instagram Account, Gives Rea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.