Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns (11427 Views)

Mortuary Attendant Who Touched Ebony Reigns Corpse Speaks / Mortuary Attendant Sexually Assaults Ebony Reigns Corpse, Caught On Video / The Late Ghanaian Sex Singer Ebony Reigns Was Lesbian And Died With Her Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
A video clip which captures a man, believed to be the head of the Bechem Government Hospital Mortuary, handling corpses of Ebony and her friend, Franky Kuri, has led to a public outrage as many are calling for heads to roll.

The attendant was seen holding the head of Kuri while staring at her concurrently. “Unbelievable! Life is too short,” he said and left hold of the head. “I have taken footage of it. If I see it on social media, I will hold you responsible because I won’t share it,” another person is heard as saying.

Moments after that, the same man was captured handling Ebony’s breasts and private part, until the one taking footage asked him to take off his hands just so he could film his preferred part. Ebony’s father and her management have threatened to take legal actions against Bechem Government Hospital Mortuary.

Ebony and Kuri met their untimely death, on Thursday, February 8, in a road accident. Father of late Dancehall artiste, Ebony, has disclosed the intention to take legal action against the hospital where a morgue attendant took a video of his daughter’s corpse.

Nana Opoku Kwarteng, who sounded troubled by the development, noted that even though he hasn’t seen the video, he will sue all persons involved in recording Ebony’s body at the morgue.

WATCH THE TRENDING VIDEO BELOW;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/viral-video-as-a-mortuary-attendant-handle-late-ghanaian-singer-ebony-reigns-breast/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vr1Qrsg3ho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by NOC1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
If the man actually did what i saw... he is useless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
NOC1:
If the man actually did what i saw... he is useless

Yes!

He deserves "death sentence" cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
So sad cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
sexybbstar:
So sad cry

As shameful as showing uncladness in the public.. cry
Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by NwaAmaikpe: 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
shocked

Bloggers and exaggerated lies.
Where's the molestation?
I don't see any act of sexual misconduct there.

But I don't know if I am normal,
Just the sight of those nippies turned me on.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
My question is:

Was that the real body of late Frankie & Ebony?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by swiz123(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where's the molestation?

I concur with you bro!!

So because his hand slightly brushed her boobs, people started shouting sexual misconduct.... Africans are so pathetic

If people are looking for whom to vent their frustration on, here is one, ebony reigns body should be thrown to hyenas in a zoo, cos she was a lesbian,and the last time I checked, we frown at such things

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where's the molestation?

But I don't know if I am normal,
Just the sight of those nippies turned me on.

Am sad! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
My question is:

Was that the real body of late Frankie & Ebony?

Watch it again! Please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Where's the abuse?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Where's the abuse?

You are yet to watch it! grin
Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

You are yet to watch it! grin
I did. I didn't see any abuse there​. The attendant was only doing his job and the ebony of a girl is dead for God sake!!

3 Likes

Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by Philistine(m): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
This lady should be buried, they should allow her to rest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by delzbaba(m): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
if I'm correct,that's the man that will still wash dem,from head to toe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
delzbaba:

cry cry cry
Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
Philistine:
This lady should be buried, they should allow her to rest!

Oh no!

So sad!!
Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ebony, oh Ebony! Let this pretty girl Rest in peace pleaseee!
Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
modelmike7:
Ebony, oh Ebony! Let this pretty girl Rest in peace pleaseee!
Oh no!
She will very soon..
Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
So this is the video that was all over the news yesterday or another one?!
I see nothing like molestation here.
People and rubbish sha.....
I was even thinking the attendant was seriously handling the poor girls b**bs and touching her genitals.
Rubbish noise makers everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Oh no!
She will very soon..
Hope so....
Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
modelmike7:
So this is the video that was all over the news yesterday or another one?!
I see nothing like molestation here.
People and rubbish sha.....
I was even thinking the attendant was seriously handling the poor girls b**bs and touching her genitals.
Rubbish noise makers everywhere.

You think so?
Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by punisha: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
her people r mad... if this be the cause of their ranting and threatening to sue the hospital. they should kukuma take her home and keep her safe from all mortuary attendants in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
punisha:
her people r mad... if this be the cause of their ranting and threatening to sue the hospital. they should kukuma take her home and keep her safe from all mortuary attendants in Ghana.

Will that solve this problem?
Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by LifestyleTonite: 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
delzbaba:
And they say dead bodies don't hide themselves from such men.

In whatever you do, always remember the day of death. Now all the tattoo, body piercing and he likes are useless.

May God gives us long life and a peaceful death.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by johnmarcel(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
ghannian and hype is like like buhary and cow

1 Like

Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
cc: Mynd44
Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by busky101(m): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
This life Na WA, what's the essence of living large when eventually we all gonna be like this someday

1 Like

Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by IamAirforce1: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
See as the man dey play with corps
Re: Viral Video As Mortuary Attendant handle Late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

As shameful as showing uncladness in the public.. cry
even the dead can't rest in peace again since buhari took over..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man With The Largest Nose Surfaces The Internet [SEE PHOTO] / “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London / Nkiru Sylvanus Announces Official Facebook Page, Warns Fans Against Impostors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.