Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition (2660 Views)

Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by ceoreportnaija: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2018

The founder of betting company Nairabet Akin Alabi just took to his twitter handle to announce his political ambition come 2019.

Akin Alabi didnt particularly state the office he will be running for and the political party.

let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Checkout his tweet below..

I’m vying for political office in 2019. There is a reason I don’t bring it to twitter. I have identified my voters and 99% of them are not here. At the proper time, I will bring my campaign here for the 0.1% but for now, the work is on the streets.

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/01/nairabet-owner-akin-alabi-announces-political-ambition/

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by dunkem21(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
99% of our money grin I wish you Goodluck, kindhearted bro.

If na those days wey him dey NL, I for don get N10k as FTC sad
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by neezar: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Alabi my guy cheesy cheesy

Nairabet with better sure odds cheesy
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nice one...
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by Thewesterner(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Good for him...
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by dunkem21(m): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs of Biafra and gambling

Shut up, sarrki cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by neezar: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
buhariguy:
Better than skull mining Bro

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by NwaAmaikpe: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
shocked

Nigerians gambled by voting in a dullàrd who promised imaginary change.
God forbid that they gamble again with the country's future by voting in a gambler.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by mrtomola(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
After my Hundred of thousands Don land in his account. Chai. Gamble don almost destroyed me.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by Ratello: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigerians gambled by voting in a dullàrd who promised imaginary change.
God forbid that they gamble again with the country's future by voting in a gambler.

Word!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
buhariguy:
Sarrki cheesy
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by ifyalways(f): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
dunkem21:
99% of our money grin I wish you Goodluck, kindhearted bro.

If na those days wey him dey NL, I for don get N10k as FTC sad
Hes still around. smiley and you might just get more than 10K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by KingsCare: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Meanwhile....if you need a serious and strategic Online Marketer for your business & services to maximize awareness, engagements and creativity.....HIRE ME.....Whatsapp no...0, 9, 0, 9, 1, 4, 5, 1, 0, 7, 4
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by ZombieBuster: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
mrtomola:
After my Hundred of thousands Don land in his account. Chai. Gamble don almost destroyed me.

Almost doesn't count
Hold your greed accountable and not an innocent business man.....

He is obviously better than Buhari
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by AngryRebel: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
dunkem21:

Shut up, sarrki cheesy
So na dis idiot turn to sarrki? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Akin Alabi would have been in the Federal House if only he was in APC. Those confused women were only thumb-printing on igbale(broom) because that was the change preached to them only for the result to be announced and they saw that Alabi was PDP. Hardluck. I blame it on his campaign manager though. I pray Alabi still stay with the PDP and his campaign manager does a better job this time.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by wayne4loan: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
U wan use our future play gamble abi
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
All da best man!
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by papi22(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
i dont blame him .. Cuz bet9ja ti take over( easier to book, cashout, and many things) 4ck nairabet 4ck akinalabi
eosigwe:
Akin Alabi would have been in the Federal House if only he was in APC. Those confused women were only thumb-printing on igbale(broom) because that was the change preached to them only for the result to be announced and they saw that Alabi was PDP. Hardluck. I blame it on his campaign manager though. I pray Alabi still stay with the PDP and his campaign manager does a better job this time.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by Yorubaskullmine: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
neezar:

Better than skull mining Bro

True
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by snowden9(m): 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
This guy will just gamble Nigeria away with 1.20 odds
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
papi22:
i dont blame him .. Cuz bet9ja ti take over( easier to book, cashout, and many things) 4ck nairabet 4ck akinalabi
dude has made his money Mehn. He's now motivational speaker.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Announces His Political Ambition by papi22(m): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2018
eosigwe:
dude has made his money Mehn. He's now motivational speaker.
made his money as CEO of nairabet not as motivational speaker. AKINALABI policy on nairabet force many agent to close shop and its give bet9ja upper hand

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki / Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore / Ambode To Pick ADP Guber Ticket To Battle APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.