Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Safe Investment That Gives Steady Residual Income - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Safe Investment That Gives Steady Residual Income (443 Views)

Safe Investment Options. / Wealth Creation Masterclass;How To Source Safe Investment Opportunities Agrotech / I Have #500,000 Need 100% Safe Investment/business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Safe Investment That Gives Steady Residual Income by dickt(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
I need an investment that is trusted which doesn't require much of my time that can be earning me cash steadily. I don't need need network marketing, I don't want any of their problems.
Re: Safe Investment That Gives Steady Residual Income by structuredan(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
i partner with a Multi Concept company u earn 0.71 - 1% daily Roi this company has physical address u can visit to confirm call/whatsapp 08132111362 for more info
Re: Safe Investment That Gives Steady Residual Income by joeruano: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
You are fortunate I saw your question. I know some cool businesses that can give you steady residual income without much stress. Infact one of them doesn't require you to stress yourself before a lot of cash starts rolling in. Though, you'll make more cash if you decide to stress yourself in the business, it is not a prerequisite for earning.

Once you start the business, you have signed on wealth and signed off poverty. You only need some months to start smiling and asking yourself why didn't the opportunity come your way long before now.

You can contact me

(1) (Reply)

Invest With Confidence / Download A Complete Importation Business Success Guide Now / Are You Willing To Earn Money Online Legitimately With Just #1600??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.