Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson (23247 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions School, Health Centre Built By RCCG (Photos) / Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre / Pastor Adeboye Commissions Ecumenical Centre Built By Wike, Patience Attends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by vjohnson: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
What impact have churches made ? Capital nonsense .where is water? Where are jobs? Schew..... E be like make i sink that building. Nonsense
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by vjohnson: 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nonsense
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by TheKingdom: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
HigherEd:

Adeboye is a Pastor, not your elected leader and one of the responsibilities of a Pastor is to help dedicate whatever project that has been successfully carried out. By individuals, Organizations or the State. It isn't Adeboye's prerogative to tell a Governor of Bayelsa elected by his people what or what not project to engage in.

If you call Adeboye to commission a School, Industry, Church or whatever he would come because that is part of his responsibility.

And by the way what concerns Adeboye with the worship center built by an Elected Governor of Bayelsa state? Was it Adeboye that requested that the church be built? Is the Worship centre an RCCG branch or what? Does that Church look like a Pentecostal styled worship center or why do you attribute all your life's problems to Pastors in stead of going to the polls and choosing your desired leaders.

Sorry, but Adeboye and many religious people are all part of secret societies and are criminals and con artists.

Oh and by the way, this is perhaps Africa’s ugliest building
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by CoolAmbience(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
stefanweeks:
Of what economic importance?
i dare to ask.

For a state like Bayelsa, this should not have been a priority.
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by 1kingwriter: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
I hope he must have built a world class factory that can employ 10,000 citizens of Bayelsa
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by LaudableXX: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
TheKingdom:
Sorry, but Adeboye and many religious people are all part of secret societies and are criminals and con artists.

Oh and by the way, this is perhaps Africa’s ugliest building
Well, since it takes one to know one, it is obvious that you must also be a part of those secret societies, and one of the criminals and con artists, you mentioned. Not so?

1 Like

Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by nicason(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Rubbish

Spend the amount used in building this rubbish for infrastructure and see God come down from heaven. Africa is a useless place aswear

And to think that criminal Adeboye go there to open na him they pain me.

We need power roads businesses social amenities not church or mosques, the ones we get is too much
You must a fool for insulting Daddy GO.
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hope he also built a Grand Mosque for the Moslems.

Greedy thief
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by TheKingdom: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
LaudableXX:

Well, since it takes one to know one, it is obvious that you must also be a part of those secret societies, and one of the criminals and con artists, you mentioned. Not so?

Yeah I am a member and I’m pimping your entire cheap family. Very soon I will even initiate you at Okija shrine. Dont’ worry ahh...

One more phrase for you...”Phuck Redeemed and their agenda to colonize brains from the shi.thole nation”
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
As far as politics in Nigeria is concerned, religion remained one of the most effective channel of campaign used by politicians during elections. A typical Nigerian becomes unreasonable the moment god and/or religion is involved.

Are you a criminal? Be religious and see how the goats and sheep defend you.

They know their targets, the project is not for people that reasons with their head, don't forget that an average Nigerian is ignorantly or deliberately religious. Yeah, the deliberate few use it to manipulate the majority ignoramus.

It is a known trick and it will continue working until.....
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
White Elephant
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by lakesider(m): 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
How will this reduce hunger
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by LaudableXX: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
TheKingdom:
Yeah I am a member and I’m pimping your entire cheap family. Very soon I will even initiate you at Okija shrine. Dont’ worry ahh...

One more phrase for you...”Phuck Redeemed and their agenda to colonize brains from the shi.thole nation”

There is no need to share the gross details of your seedy lifestyle with us. Go ahead and pi'mp your entire family since that is all you know how to do. We would be right here watching you make a spectacle of yourself.... undecided It is clear that your initiation at the Okija shrine damaged your fractured mind. Pity.

1 Like

Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by lakesider(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
DollarAngel:
What I see is sick people talking mundanely, carnally and emotionally. Which doesn't make sense to a spirit man like me.
That is why you and or many members of your family are poor . spirit don't create job ,spirit don't feed people , church building will not help the economy , instead it will take from the people
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by OyinO: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2018
Misplaced Priorities of a wasteful and corrupt system of governance which is celebrated by the weakened, programmed and corrupt youths.
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by aminatahiru: 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
a place of worship is very important. you dont run the state or country by your strength. you need the "Godfactor" in every thing you do.
stefanweeks:

I dont know and could careless

This question begs an answer.
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by Blessed1510: 8:29am On May 15, 2018
Dickson is trying is best to better the lives of good people of Bayelsa while some disgruntled politicians are busy sponsoring topless protest... Below links are the steps been taking by Gov. Dickson to better the lives of the good people of Bayelsa.

https://www.nairaland.com/4372531/bayelsa-diagnostic-center-imgbi-yenogoa

https://www.nairaland.com/4375672/bayelsa-state-ministry-education-house

https://www.nairaland.com/4375336/bayelsa-information-house-houses-ministry

https://www.nairaland.com/4375199/world-class-10000-seat-bayelsa

https://www.nairaland.com/4229327/bayelsa-legacy-projects
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by Jennifred: 10:23am On May 15, 2018
Wow! This is a laudable achievement.
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by Freiburger(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2018
deenee:
More churches less schools and hospitals..........................we have a very long way to go
And more payout to militants grin
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by OFFICIAL336: 12:13pm On May 15, 2018
stefanweeks:

i dare to ask.
Please who has the picture of that beard gang bearing the mark of the beast on his forehead?
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by OFFICIAL336: 12:15pm On May 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Rubbish

Spend the amount used in building this rubbish for infrastructure and see God come down from heaven. Africa is a useless place aswear

And to think that criminal Adeboye go there to open na him they pain me.

We need power roads businesses social amenities not church or mosques, the ones we get is too much
Moslems will leave in mud houses but will build concrete mosques.
O ye bearers of the mark of the beast, ye are hypocrites.
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by jumobi1(m): 12:33pm On May 15, 2018
Africa Class
Re: World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson by stefanweeks: 3:53pm On May 15, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Please who has the picture of that beard gang bearing the mark of the beast on his forehead?

Maybe one of your pastors

Dumb fellow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere / FG Rules Out Full Implementation Of 2016 Budget / $25b: Nnpc’s Probe Likely As Buhari Meets Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.