Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together (30120 Views)

Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children / Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Resumes At The University, They Rock Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by Joelsblog(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
Tiwa Savage took to Instagram minutes ago to share vacation photos of herself and Jamil rocking the United States, Jamil is seen rocking an Army Jacket on a baby pink outfit.

This came after the 38yrs old mum appeared on Vogue Magazine as one of the Biggest African Female R&B/Pop singer and song writer.

Recall that her Husband, Teebilz has been off social media for over 6 months now, some fans accused her of playing the role of a single mother while her husband is still very much alive.

In an Earlier report, a reliable source told JoelsBlog correspondence that Teebilz is down with an Illness that shouldn't on social media and the family are really trying hard to keep it from the public.

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG: https://joelsblog.com.ng/tiwa-savage-shares-vacation-photos-with-jamil-as-they-rock-usa-together/

2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by Nuella2018: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
tiwan tiwan

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by femolacqua(m): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mummy Jam jam and son looking fly.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by apexJ(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
the boy no suppose de skul nw??

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by OneCorner: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
dull baby grin
see how he dey look like unripe banana cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by chisomnunu: 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
OneCorner:
dull baby grin
grin
OneCorner:
dull baby grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by Ayodejioak(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
This is either a few week old picture or

Somewhere in UK and not US

Cos it stopped snowing in the states - Far east

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by Finest6: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Where is her husband??

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by NwaAmaikpe: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
shocked

My heart goes out to TeeBillz.
I'm so sure he'd never forgive Peter Okoye and Banky W for dragging him off that bridge.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by Pharaoh001(f): 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
I thought Tblizz said, he won't release jam jam for Tiwa??
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by phlamesG: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
fine boy smiley
although his head is big sha
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by CHRISTBUKAS(m): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
OneCorner:
dull baby grin

This guy get small sense na.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by phlamesG: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm so sure he'd never forgive Peter Okoye and Banky W for dragging him off that bridge.

K
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by ades0la(f): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Cos it stopped snowing in the states

It still snowed today in Michigan.

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by Ayodejioak(m): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
ades0la:

It still snowed today in Michigan.

Oh well I hope so. Only if you didnt read about it.

News can be deceptive!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by ades0la(f): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Oh well I hope so. Only if you didnt read about it.

News can be deceptive!

Yeah.. I know. I didn't read about it.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
This child looks soooo like his dad. Cool cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by vsound(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
do your greatest adverticement and check your daily update here
www.ajoviblog..com for free
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by ramifickolade: 12:04am On Mar 02, 2018
See d boy's hair style now, she for don put relaxer instead of making his hair look like her hair brush. angrySee d boy's hair style now, she for don put relaxer instead of making his hair look like her hair brush.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by zeelo2014: 12:07am On Mar 02, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Cos it stopped snowing in the states - Far east
You speak with all certainty. You can't be sure, so many states in the north still got snow.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by Ayodejioak(m): 12:10am On Mar 02, 2018
zeelo2014:

You speak with all certainty. You can't be sure, so many states in the north still got snow.

I almost laughed but then I remember I only laugh at jokes
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by Chrisbeks: 12:10am On Mar 02, 2018
Congrats to them. Happy enjoyment
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:17am On Mar 02, 2018
ROBO SKE SKE

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by Witnes: 4:52am On Mar 02, 2018
Have a crystal look on jam jam, u know d boy is complete afonja, no mixture
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by Ramaa(m): 5:04am On Mar 02, 2018
Olosho spotted

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by Kobicove(m): 5:54am On Mar 02, 2018
What sort of hairstyle is this? grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by sirusX(m): 6:08am On Mar 02, 2018
If Naija military catch pikin dey wear camo...I wonder how they would react? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by Awoo88: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He was never serious about the suicide. Those who want to die just die. No drama and no post. He was just a frustrated gigolo who was looking for sympathy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by zudozz: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2018
I pray make him papa no climb electric pole again oooh. Steewpeed guy...If they leave am him go fit finish the thing?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together by newslifeop: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2018
Oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Glows In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe-gentry Arrested By Policemen In Osogbo (photo) / BBNaija's Tobi Bakre And Wife Anu Welcome First Child, A Baby Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.