Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Make Up To $300 A Month Just Uploading Videos And Articles On Topbuzz - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Up To $300 A Month Just Uploading Videos And Articles On Topbuzz (2970 Views)

Make $300 Monthly With Media Buying + CPA / Make Up-to $500 Monthly / Make Money Online By Uploading Videos And Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Up To $300 A Month Just Uploading Videos And Articles On Topbuzz by davidflipcy5856(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Many people wants to make money online but got no required skills to work on fiver and the rest. Topbuzz makes this easy, you do what you have been doing online while using different social media platforms and not been paid. It's time to get paid for doing simple things you do online (like uploading videos just to make you friends laugh etc). All you have to do it's to get short interesting videos and upload them on Topbuzz. If you also have a trending news or an article you can also upload them on Topbuzz. So many people have registered on this website (Topbuzz) without making a dime! There are little things or let's say secrets you need to know to make your articles or videos very catchy for users to click on and make it go viral. For a single viral video, you can earn close to $100 in just 24hours on such video. That's one of the simple and easy ways to make money online if you ask me. Also, you don't necessarily need a laptop to get started, an Android phone with internet connection will get you on board.
Am here to teach you all that (the things to know and do to succeed on Topbuzz) and I will also teach you how to open a PayPal account that can receive and send money without using any VPN.
These are the benefits you get to enjoy if you get to join me on this train.
* Where and how to get short videos to upload on topbuzz that will go viral or trend
* How to write the titles of these videos , because this is the reason why so many people upload a video hoping it will go viral but won't get a single click.
* Different websites to get trending videos, articles and news (up to 30websites)
* A very detailed and well explained way of opening a PayPal account that can receive and send funds without using VPN.
It's time for you to start earning online.
If you wish to contact me for more info check my signature.

Re: Make Up To $300 A Month Just Uploading Videos And Articles On Topbuzz by michelKalib(m): 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
davidflipcy5856:
So many people wants to make money online but got no required skills to work on fiver and the rest. Topbuzz makes this easy, you do what you have been doing online while using different social media platforms and not been paid. It's time to get paid for doing simple things you do online (like uploading videos just to make you friends laugh etc). All you have to do it's to get short interesting videos and upload them on Topbuzz. If you also have a trending news or an article you can also upload them on Topbuzz. So many people have registered on this website (Topbuzz) without making a dime! There are little things or let's say secrets you need to know to make your articles or videos very catchy for users to click on and make it go viral. For a single viral video, you can earn close to $100 in just 24hours on such video. That's one of the simple and easy ways to make money online if you ask me. Also, you don't necessarily need a laptop to get started, an Android phone with internet connection will get you on board.
Am here to teach you all that (the things to know and do to succeed on Topbuzz) and I will also teach you how to open a PayPal account that can receive and send money without using any VPN.
These are the benefits you get to enjoy if you get to join me on this train.
* Where and how to get short videos to upload on topbuzz that will go viral or trend
* How to write the titles of these videos , because this is the reason why so many people upload a video hoping it will go viral but won't get a single click.
* Different websites to get trending videos, articles and news (up to 30websites)
* A very detailed and well explained way of opening a PayPal account that can receive and send funds without using VPN.
It's time for you to see start earning online.
If you wish to contact me for more info check my signature.

Is it relay?
Re: Make Up To $300 A Month Just Uploading Videos And Articles On Topbuzz by davidflipcy5856(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
michelKalib:

Is it relay?
you mean?
Re: Make Up To $300 A Month Just Uploading Videos And Articles On Topbuzz by africanman85: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
davidflipcy5856:
you mean?
I have not been getting views on my topbuzz videos.
Re: Make Up To $300 A Month Just Uploading Videos And Articles On Topbuzz by davidflipcy5856(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
africanman85:
I have not been getting views on my topbuzz videos.
How you name your title matters alot, check my signature let's talk
Re: Make Up To $300 A Month Just Uploading Videos And Articles On Topbuzz by davidflipcy5856(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2018

*Why Titles Matter*
It is one thing to write good content, but it is another thing to get it read and ranked. Titles are what sells the content.

*How to choose the right title*?
‘How long should my titles be? How many words should I use? Are there any words to be avoided in my title?’ We have analyzed thousands of videos from TopBuzz and around the web. Here are some solid approaches you can take when choosing the right title for your content.

*Length of an Effective Title*
By analyzing 5,000 videos published on TopBuzz from Feb. 2017 until now, we have found that *9-word titles* get higher clicks in general. If the titles are too short, the audience may not be able to know what your video is about, since there might not be enough information to make it enticing. On the flip side, if the tiles are too long, the audience might lose patience when reading your title
Re: Make Up To $300 A Month Just Uploading Videos And Articles On Topbuzz by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Following sir. God bless u
Re: Make Up To $300 A Month Just Uploading Videos And Articles On Topbuzz by knightgee(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
can you withdraw funds with payoneer
Re: Make Up To $300 A Month Just Uploading Videos And Articles On Topbuzz by davidflipcy5856(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
knightgee:
can you withdraw funds with payoneer
PayPal alone
Re: Make Up To $300 A Month Just Uploading Videos And Articles On Topbuzz by naetosmith(m): 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
davidflipcy5856:
PayPal alone
please how can open a PayPal account that can receive and send funds
Re: Make Up To $300 A Month Just Uploading Videos And Articles On Topbuzz by Benkasy(m): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2018
Please I need a way around this...how do i get in touch with you. no matter the cost
Re: Make Up To $300 A Month Just Uploading Videos And Articles On Topbuzz by davidflipcy5856(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Benkasy:
Please I need a way around this...how do i get in touch with you. no matter the cost
check my signature brother
Re: Make Up To $300 A Month Just Uploading Videos And Articles On Topbuzz by davidflipcy5856(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
naetosmith:

please how can open a PayPal account that can receive and send funds
check my signature to contact me.
Re: Make Up To $300 A Month Just Uploading Videos And Articles On Topbuzz by davidflipcy5856(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hello guys, people are still making money with Topbuzz believe it or not. Many people are cashing out every month following simple steps and hardwork. Contact me on my signature for more info and personal tutoring on this. (Am available on whatsapp, Imo and telegram)

(1) (Reply)

Rubber Stamp And Company Seal / 3 Burner Gas Cooker With Mini Electric Oven / Quick Loan For Salary Earners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.