Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos (18245 Views)

16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / Lagos Housewife Arranges Her Kidnap To Get N15M From Her Husband (Photo) / Lady Arranges Her Own Kidnap In Ogun To Extort N200,000 From Her Parents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by debolayinka(m): 2:01am On Mar 02, 2018
Police dey preach for that second pishure? shocked

Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by gonkin(m): 2:15am On Mar 02, 2018
Angelanest:
Police authorities have arrested one Pastor Benjamin Ndieze, the officiating Pastor of Deliverance Home of Comfort Assembly, Ihiagwa in Owerri West LGA of Imo State, had arranged one Blessing Ahamefula ‘f’ of Ihie Orji Umuonyaogu Ngwa Road, Aba in Abia State to come to his Church at Ihiagwa with her little girl, Faith Ahamefula, aged five years on 30/01/2018.

The baby girl was handed over to the Pastor who in-turn handed the girl over to his Church member, Emmanuel Onuoha and ordered him to drop the girl, Faith at NNPC Filling Station at Control Post, Owerri.

During service and prophesy session, Pastor Benjamin prophesied that there was a woman in the congregation who was looking for her daughter that was kidnapped from Aba by her Uncle one Emeka, that the baby girl had been taken to Onitsha preparatory to be taken to Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.

The pastor said that by his powers and prayers that the kidnappers and ritualists will drop and abandon the baby girl at NNPC Control Post, Owerri; that all members who wanted to witness the power of God should go to NNPC Control Post, Owerri to witness his power.

At NNPC Filling Station, some members of the Church were shouting kidnappers, while others were raising alarm of cultism.

Police arrested the Pastor and in the course of investigation discovered that the Pastor was fake and has defrauded most members of the Church with fake prophesy.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/pastor-arrested-arranging-fake-kidnap-order-scam-members-prophecy-photos.html

Man the officers are too belle full. Thats too much pot belle in one photo. The skinny officer that did all the work aint here.
Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by paulbushman: 3:53am On Mar 02, 2018
Pastor in coats
Pastor in quotes (" ")�
Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by Solz7(m): 4:10am On Mar 02, 2018
Lol!...this one weak me no he small ooooo.. .. reminds me of one of these nollywood films....hahaha!
Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by focus7: 4:10am On Mar 02, 2018
Another Igbo pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by semyman: 5:43am On Mar 02, 2018
If you choose to remain deaf continue, they are all the same.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by royalamour(m): 6:01am On Mar 02, 2018
kabrud:

Shut up, he is a pastor.

Why are you this rude?
Stop being disrespectful.
Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by kabrud: 6:13am On Mar 02, 2018
royalamour:

Why are you this rude?
Stop being disrespectful.
Is he not an Igbo pastor? If this had happened in another region with different religion, will he be called fake imam? Won't it be "that is their way"?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by royalamour(m): 6:18am On Mar 02, 2018
kabrud:

Is he not an Igbo pastor? If this had happened in another region with different religion, will he be called fake imam? Won't it be "that is their way"?

You told a man to shut up. That was very rude and disrespectful of you.

I have no business with whatever tribe the pastor is.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by Kobicove(m): 6:18am On Mar 02, 2018
He's the one that got caught...I'm sure there are others like him undecided
Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by kabrud: 6:19am On Mar 02, 2018
[s]
royalamour:

You told a man to shut up. That was very rude and disrespectful of you.

I have no business with whatever tribe the pastor is.
[/s]
Shut up.

Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by royalamour(m): 6:34am On Mar 02, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Shut up.

grin I can see you are a wayward son of a gutter.
An almajiri without parents.

I think you are a bastard, an idiot and cow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by kabrud: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2018
royalamour:

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by Haddock(m): 7:01am On Mar 02, 2018
Isiri:

no fake imam. xtianity is fraud

Yes, no imam can be as fake as one insecure man I read of who prophesied that Allah asked him to marry his adopted son's sexy seductress wife.

Guess what! That lurid prophesy came true! Allah is indeed wise, knowing...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by mema900: 7:27am On Mar 02, 2018
kabrud:
My people again? Na only una wake come?

Hate runs in your blood!!!!! Lalastilala.....please kindly ban this young man that am about to report to you now
Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 7:43am On Mar 02, 2018
smiley sad cool wink embarassed wink cheesy wink undecided sad
Isiri:

undecided
Isiri:

seem u are confused. afta drinking dat black stuff from slate.Dnt let me talk biko
Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by kabrud: 8:48am On Mar 02, 2018
[s]
mema900:

Hate runs in your blood!!!!! Lalastila.....please kindly ban this young man that am about to report to you now
[/s]
Take what you give and stop screaming cheesy
Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by kabrud: 8:50am On Mar 02, 2018
royalamour:

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by PhevourofGod: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2018
Please help! I urgently need a job in Administrative or Academic field. I live in Lagos,
I have a degree in development related course, with over two years experience in administrative and academic fields.
reach me via mail. Christyhills06@gmail.com
Thanks all!
Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by mema900: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Take what you give and stop screaming cheesy

Odeh
Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by kabrud: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2018
mema900:

Odeh
Akuya. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by babaireti(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2018
kabrud:

Shut up, he is a pastor.
General Overseer aka G.O
Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by babaireti(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2018
Since Christianity is Fake,Pastors are automatically Fake ,or was Christ a Christian? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by newslifeop: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos by kishbee41(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Imo again!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anabel Sedoo Akaasar, 11-Year-Old Girl Missing In Benue (Photos) / Police Kill Protesting Youths In Kogi (photos) / Man Allegedly Beats His 8-Year-Old Daughter To Coma In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.