Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Poverty Made Me Diversify From Music -- Dbanj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Poverty Made Me Diversify From Music -- Dbanj (670 Views)

I Was A Dancer, Poverty Made Me Become A Singer – Asake / Davido To Retire From Music At Age 30 / Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Made Me Diversify From Music -- Dbanj by NaijaCelebrity: 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
Dbanj said in Lagos on Wednesday that Nigerian youths must go the extra mile, be creative and have a new perspective to be relevant and make wealth.

He spoke at the 2018 Social Media Week (SMW) Lagos which began on Monday.

D’banj spoke on the topic: “Changing the Game: Artistes are leaders”.

The music star said that fame might not bring wealth but thinking out of the box will.

“The fear of being poor made me think out of the box to create wealth for myself and remain relevant.

“Fame will not guarantee you money; fame will not give you wealth, but it can give you what you need if you channel it properly.

“Channelling your fame properly to create wealth is another advantage that stands you out,” D’banj said.

He said that it was high time artistes created brands for themselves and be ambassadors of their own brand.

Social Media Week Lagos is currently in its sixth edition with the theme: ‘Closer’.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/poverty-made-me-diversify-from-music.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

1 Share

Re: Poverty Made Me Diversify From Music -- Dbanj by AdiscoPele: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Poverty Made Me Diversify From Music -- Dbanj by Danieldexii(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
eja nla

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See Housemates Who Got Nominated For Possible Eviction. / Photos Of Hair That Is Valued At N40m According To Nigerian Model, Chika Lann / Caption This Adorable Photo Of Kcee And Alex Ekubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.