Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Miracle Grape:offers Solution To Heart Disease, Diabetes Patients - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Miracle Grape:offers Solution To Heart Disease, Diabetes Patients (639 Views)

Preventing Chronic Disease (diabetes, Kidney, Heart Disease) Public Seminar / How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan / “chew Tobacco Leaves And Drink Honey”:ghanaian Imam Offers ‘solution’ To Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Grape:offers Solution To Heart Disease, Diabetes Patients by toyecoach(m): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2010
Could eating grapes slow a downhill sequence of high blood pressure and insulin resistance leading to heart disease and type 2 diabetes?

Scientists at the University of Michigan Health System are teasing out clues to the effect of grapes in reducing risk factors related to cardiovascular disease and metabolic syndrome. The effect is thought to be due to phytochemicals -- naturally occurring antioxidants - that grapes contain.

Researchers studied the effect of regular table grapes (a blend of green, red and black grapes) that were mixed into a powdered form and integrated into the diets of laboratory rats as part of a high-fat, American style diet. All of the rats used were from a research breed that is prone to being [url=http://www.planweightlossdietprograms.info]overweight.

Get details of the breakthrough research at http://mesotheliomainfohub..com

(1) (Reply)

6 Useful Tips To Reduce Wrinkles / My Health! More Important To Me Than Any Other Thing: / To Clean & Stage Ur Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.