Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Do Babies Cry While In The Womb? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do Babies Cry While In The Womb? (376 Views)

What Do Babies Look Like In The Womb Of Pregnant Women Before They Are Born? / Full Pictures: Human Fertilisation And Development Inside A Womb / Meet The Nigerian Surgeon Who Removed Baby From Mother's Womb, Operated On Her T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Babies Cry While In The Womb? by joeaz58(m): 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
I have been thinking lately if babies always cry when they come out of their mothers womb.is it that they cry in their mothers wombor they start when they are out?
Re: Do Babies Cry While In The Womb? by KhadyM(f): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
joeaz58:
I have been thinking lately if babies always cry when they come out of their mothers womb.is it that they cry in their mothers wombor they start when they are out?

LOL..they cry as soon as they are born. Inside the womb, I think they express their feelings through the kicking

(1) (Reply)

Cnsbg Bursary Scheme / Aspirants 18/19 Get In Here Quickly!!!! / Federal University Of Technology Akure Post-utme/departmental Cut-off Mark Out 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.