Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

GNLD Vs Greenworld Which Has More Potent Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / GNLD Vs Greenworld Which Has More Potent Drugs (1058 Views)

Chloroquine Potent For COVID-19 Prevention - NAFDAC DG, Prof Christianah Adeyeye / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin / Greenworld Detoxifier Teas Purify Liver, Kidney & Organs 07065221108 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GNLD Vs Greenworld Which Has More Potent Drugs by RomanticBob: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
I am about to purchase some sets of herbal medicine for a condition. But now I am confused on which to go for between GNLD and Greenworld.

Both of them have drugs specialized for this condition but I want to know which one has more potent drugs.

If you have tried both or any of the 2, please advise.

If you have a similar company with better potent herbal drugs, you can also recommend.

Thanks.
Re: GNLD Vs Greenworld Which Has More Potent Drugs by royalman4life: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
RomanticBob:
I am about to purchase some sets of herbal medicine for a condition. But now I am confused on which to go for between GNLD and Greenworld.

Both of them have drugs specialized for this condition but I want to know which one has more potent drugs.

If you have a similar company with better potent herbal drugs, you can also recommend. Both are good but greenworld products are herbal product while gnld products are supplement, go for GREENLIFE herbal product

Thanks.
Re: GNLD Vs Greenworld Which Has More Potent Drugs by tuniboss: 12:06am On Mar 02, 2018
RomanticBob:

If you have a similar company with better potent herbal drugs, you can also recommend.

Thanks.
hello what condition are you looking to correct.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Hepatitis B And C Completely Cleared.(with Pic). / More Patients Arrives LUTH As JOHESU Call Off Strike / Is There Anybody With Cancer, Heart Disease And Fibroid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.