Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Spie Oil And Gas Limited Test/ Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spie Oil And Gas Limited Test/ Interview Invitation (1133 Views)

Oilserv Limited Test Invitation / Personality Test/interview At Chicken Republic -what Should I Expect? / Apply For Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spie Oil And Gas Limited Test/ Interview Invitation by potentialp: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Spie oil and gas limited invited me for an interview and from the look of things, people have been writing. I just wanted to know if there is anyone in the house who's who went for the interview especially for the post of senior Mechanical Technician. Just want to know what their test and Interview look like. thanks
Re: Spie Oil And Gas Limited Test/ Interview Invitation by dmaze: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=potentialp post=65482835]Spie oil and gas limited invited me for an interview and from the look of things, people have been writing. I just wanted to know if there is anyone in the house who's who went for the interview especially for the post of senior Mechanical Technician. Just want to know what their test and Interview look like. thanks.
Re: Spie Oil And Gas Limited Test/ Interview Invitation by goowa(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2019
Pls I will need assistance for spie test ASAP , am invited too

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring! / 25 Best Thank You Messages Your Boss Would Love / Job Vacancy in Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.