Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

All You Need To Make It In Forex Is just 2k naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / All You Need To Make It In Forex Is just 2k naira (402 Views)

Price Action In Forex Is The Gate-keeper / Forex Is A Great Way To Earn Money. / Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Make It In Forex Is just 2k naira by dforexguru(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Training and Trading together
No too much talk
message me or call to teach you how
its all about GBPJPY currency pair trading
You don't need millions to start making profit
I need just 100 students to kick start this and we do it together starting from a minimum of $20 deposits in our various accounts. I will expose secret of how I have been making steady pips from GBPJPY.

Serious minded traders only please. Add me up on WhatsApp so I can add you to the group.

Call or WhatsApp 081 0970 9225

(1) (Reply)

Basic Knowledge You Need About Bonds / US Style Sportsbetting Website With Automated Feeds For Sale / Loan For Big Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.