Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,170 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Finally Landed On That Great Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Finally Landed On That Great Job (4233 Views)

After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... / 6 Simple Tips For A Great Job Interview / 5 Tips To Negotiating A Better Salary And Landing A Great Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Landed On That Great Job by Dube07: 3:43am On Mar 03, 2018
Congratulations Oga....

I wish other job seekers all the best....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Landed On That Great Job by holajeedayy: 8:46am On Mar 03, 2018
Makanjuola89:
Debbie again? This Lady has really helped many people. May you never know sorrow in your life Debbie. God bless you
infact these are the kind of ppl we need in nigeria not fulani terrorist.....debby for lagos state governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Landed On That Great Job by pwetie: 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Makanjuola89:
Debbie again? This Lady has really helped many people. May you never know sorrow in your life Debbie. God bless you

Who's debbie?. "Press d goddamn follow button and stop asking stupid question". Was talking to self. smiley
Re: I Finally Landed On That Great Job by viktog(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Stancol59:
I have come to return all Glory to God and thank in a special way Debbie for her relentless effort in posting current and genuine job vacancies here. I resigned from my job months back with out any back up plan so i resorted to God. I made it a ritual to always check up on debbies post on daily basis. with in three months of resigning from my job and constantly following up on debbie's, i finally landed on that great job i have been praying for since which now pays me almost times *3 of what i was receiving previously. Please guys lets not loose hope in God for it pays to always trust in Him.
I want to thank Debbie in a special way cos is through her post that i landed on this great job.
I thank God, Nairalanders and especially Debbie.[Debbie]
the God that did it for you will do it for me too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates For DSSC And SSC Recruitment Is Out / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - 2017 / I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.