Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Happy New Month Nairalanders| A Recap Of February And New Month Expectations - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Happy New Month Nairalanders| A Recap Of February And New Month Expectations (349 Views)

CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR PROMO: Hurry up! / #WCLOS19: Lagos Wordpress Conference Day 1 Recap: All You Need To Know / Tradeshow Trends: Budgets, Expectations, Logistics, And More [infographic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month Nairalanders| A Recap Of February And New Month Expectations by Faithola(f): 12:15am On Mar 02, 2018
Happy new month Nairalanders, I can't believe it's March already. May the new month be filled with testimonies, miracles, breakthroughs, songs of victory, abundance and joy for you and yours.

So, I decided that at the beginning of every new month, I will be doing a break down of how the previous month went for FOB.
February is one of the best months so far since I began taking advantage of SEO to grow the blog. Honestly, the blogging journey for me has been a roller-coaster ride, learning through growth is not an easy task.
So, towards the end of last year, due to naiveness and ignorance, FOB lost its Google ranking and a few other essentials.

Well, I was pained honestly when I noticed it, I tried all I could last year to get it back and I failed. lol because I wasn't doing it right, I only believed it was all about creating contents or maybe posting much but I was wrong, permit me to scream here Good 'content matters but your SEO is the key to opening the door which Good contents can create'.

In February, I started reading more about blog growth and I became addicted to SEO, read more on growing the traffic of my blog. In every business, it's not really about how long it's how well.
The good news is that FOB is back on Alexa ranking, our readership grew drastically in February, comments kept coming in and I also get feedback from readers on different.

(1) (Reply)

4 Methods To Upload Photo And Videos On Instagram From Pc/desktop 2018 / Join Our 2day Free Exclusive Web Design And Development Training (lagos) / Urgent Need For A Professional MLM Website Programmer Residing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.