Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) (56710 Views)

Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) / Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 02, 2018
Hope she won't end up poisoning him, she doesn't look so happy.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by Philinho(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2018
Poor girl poor Indians

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by Only1mi(f): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2018
don4real18:

Oga, I no dey follow you word if you can't have a proper conversation without insults

She looks 15 ish to me oh.

4 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2018
what a TWIST OF FATE hmm the man should be called the KING OF HEARTS as for the family they have only killed her YOUNG DREAMS what a pity for such a beautiful bride ,I don't care what she says the marriage is just LIES FROM THE HEART .

SPONSOR: ZEEWORLD

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by seankay(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2018
Our very peaceful religion. I wish them a pissful married life.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2018
Prinq:

An Indian Twitter user posted photos of a young gloomy bride, who recently was married off to an older Nigerian man. The girl is said to be around 15 years old while the Nigerian man looked to be in his 60s.

The wedding ceremony took place in Karnataka, a state in South western region of India.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-nxt0evZzjHc/WphkgPFs9sI/AAAAAAANdoI/LTtqv7_EjQw89t5bkz4PqnrgD-L1gELxwCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20180301_195647.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-3Mx1Ej94RYk/Wphkgh-25FI/AAAAAAANdoQ/jZ2xaBmUns8TTgyYeKs_SWJkmSlupvpHgCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20180301_195744_082.JPG[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-6RnyPhaYlVE/WphkgqdHvkI/AAAAAAANdoM/ROQ3Ztqr2mc5vR5fX7lCHQqIWKLDGWCjACLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20180301_195802_791.JPG[/img]

Source"= http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/03/15-year-old-indian-girl-married-off-to.html

No be the wedding wey dangote and otedola attend be this

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2018
more national embarrassment from us.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2018
Muafrika2:
Indians kill their girl children just to avoid paying dowry. Shame

How true is this?
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by opribo(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2018
Who is the man and where is he from in Nigeria.

The reason is because the people I'm suspecting he is from rarely wear suit so I won't be surprised if he is from one ex governors place in Edo because they are used to such things. That ex governor was also around 60yrs when he went and married one beauty queen from another country. So the antecedents are there. NCAN should unravel his root in Nigeria.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2018
sonofspada:
Pedophile Nigerian animal.

See his face

Cant wait to rip Her open
I miss President Yahya Jameh, a good man brought down by violent and troublesome Buhari @yourpic
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:
No wonder some of these kids who are married off to paedophiles grow up and poison these bastards . Imagine the trauma of having to sleep with an old goon like this on a daily basis undecided. Her family is evil and so is this creep called a husband. Look at how miserable she looks.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by Newpride(m): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2018
I know she must be Muslim. cool cool cool
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2018
but I thought Indians hate blacks, but then again wen money is involved everything is pissible na wa undecided

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
u well ? so person way tweet am na Blogger abi? pedophile trying to justify the old mans action
No need for insult, at least not when the joke is on you! The person that twitted it said PROBABLY, which means she is not sure of her age. The girl in question might even be up to eighteen years. I don't support child married or paedophilia but we ought to mind our language on issues we are not sure of. My advice to you.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 02, 2018
From the religion of peace.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2018
There's real poverty in India u can't imagine

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by vivlyviv: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2018
DCMIX:
Naija I hail o

Someone should please help me beg INEC to look for my PVC o,

I registered in lagos before the 2015 election, they told me they couldn't find my PVC.

Now I'm in Benin, they are saying I can't register for another one.

I must vote next year.
Simply request for a transfer of pvc from lagos to benin... they will print another pvc for you.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2018
Such a cantankerous,lecherous, grumpy,old bloke. He is already salivating like Pavlov's dogs waiting to pounce on the pristine lass to have his diseased libido feted.

Such a sad day for humanity. Heartless dad has received some financial gratification from this itinerant Nigerian trader and sold out the young girl instead of protecting her till when she is ready for marriage.

The girl's dad should Google the life expectancy of Nigerian men before he starts enjoying the largesse he has collected.

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2018
BiafraIShere:
No need for insult, at least not when the joke is on you! The person that twitted it said PROBABLY, which means she is not sure of her age. The girl in question might even be up to eighteen years. I don't support child married or paedophilia but we ought to mind our language on issues we are not sure of. My advice to you.
shut up
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2018
opribo:
Who is the man and where is he from in Nigeria.

The reason is because the people I'm suspecting he is from rarely wear suit so I won't be surprised if he is from one ex governors place in Edo because they are used to such things. That ex governor was also around 60yrs when he went and married one beauty queen from another country. So the antecedents are there. NCAN should unravel his root in Nigeria.

Dude you are callous grin grin Do you mean that Igbos don't wear suits? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by Shedrack777: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2018
DCMIX:
Naija I hail o

I registered in lagos before the 2015 election, they told me they couldn't find my PVC.

I must vote next year.
and why must you vote?

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by Swiftlee(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2018
DCMIX:
Naija I hail o

I must vote next year.
It can't work for them, we must vote out incompetence next year! If you have any of the photocopy, just go and get and affidavit in court and take it to their office. They will issue you a new one. You will then fill a transfer of card form to your present location
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by Pedrocross4568(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2018
OfficialAwol:
The woman I'm seeing in that pishure is way older than 15. And she should be happy to become a Nigerian despite recession
. Can u jut listen to your self oga
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2018
one can easily see guilt written all over the pedophile's face but his d!ck will not let him leave the girl alone

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2018
Mr. Ogbonna Uchenna , weldone , from going to India to sell drugs , you decide to marry Shashitra Khan , Mama Ifeoma dey wait for you for Nnewwi , Kwantinue !!!

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2018
It is poverty that caused this nonsense. The family probably were offered cash that irressistable.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by Swiftlee(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2018
DCMIX:
Naija I hail o

I must vote next year.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2018
By the way, the Indian tech capital Bangalore or Bangaluruu is located there. That is home to thousands of programmers working for big Indian I.T companies
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by opribo(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2018
Zionista:

Dude you are callous grin grin Do you mean that Igbos don't wear suits? grin grin

No there is only one tribe in Nigeria that you can hardly find wearing suit. Their closest to English wear is military uniform otherwise they have their signature attire which is common amongst all of them in Africa.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) by Gkemz: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2018
The girl looks scared and terrified.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.