Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Aisha Buhari Celebrates Son’s Return From Medical Trip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Son’s Return From Medical Trip (471 Views)

Supreme Court Bars Ojukaye Flag-Amachree From Medical Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Celebrates Son’s Return From Medical Trip by IamDjfocus(m): 4:07am On Mar 02, 2018
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja
Wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, Aisha , on Thursday expressed excitement over the return of her son , Yusuf , from a medical trip abroad.

In a message posted on her Facebook wall, Aisha thanked God for the safe return of her son .

She attached three photographs to show the excitement that heralded Yusuf ’ s return.

In one of the photographs , the President was seen welcoming his son with a handshake at the Presidential Villa , Abuja.

Another photograph showed the Minister of Interior , Abdulrahman Dambazau, leading prayers while Yusuf sat down.

Mrs . Buhari , however , did not disclose the country where Yusuf received medical attention .
The message that accompanied the photographs read, “We thank God for the return of our son , Yusuf , today after his medical trip .

“On landing at the airport , he was received by the Minister of Health ( State ) Dr. Osagie Ehanire, while at the Villa he was welcomed by family members , wife of the Vice-President , the Interior minister, Governor Yaya Bello and associates .

“On behalf of the family, I wish to express our appreciation for the goodwill and prayers since the unfortunate accident. May God Almighty bless all and continue to guide us all aright. ”

Yusuf was involved in a bike accident in Gwarimpa, Abuja on December 26, 2017 .

He was subsequently admitted to the Cedarcrest Hospital , Abuja where he was discharged on January 12.

In a statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr . Femi Adesina, the first family had said that the prayers by those within and outside the country led to their son ’ s discharge from Cedarcrest .

“We thank Nigerians from all walks of life, both within and outside the country, leaders of many foreign countries , groups , organisations, individuals and many others , who prayed , visited , sent messages , and generally stood by us at the trying time , ” the family said , praying that the Almighty Allah would reward them all .

Adesina confirmed that Yusuf was discharged from Cedarcrest Hospital , Abuja, following what the Chief Medical Director described as his “ extremely speedy response to treatment .”

for the picture : http://gidivibe.com/aisha-buhari-celebrates-sons-return-from-medical-trip/
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Son’s Return From Medical Trip by IamDjfocus(m): 4:33am On Mar 02, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Son’s Return From Medical Trip by Aegon(m): 4:48am On Mar 02, 2018
Tell us how much money was spent to treat the boy. I’m guessing it’s from the national treasury
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Son’s Return From Medical Trip by DCMIX(m): 5:11am On Mar 02, 2018
Someone should please help me beg INEC to look for my PVC o,

I registered in lagos before the 2015 election, they told me they couldn't find my PVC.

Now I'm in Benin, they are saying I can't register for another one.
Which kind wahala be this?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Mr President / Dopchi School Girls: My Regime Is Fast In Response While, Jonathan’s Administrat / Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi, Bukola Saraki And Pmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.