Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

A Nairalander With A Large Heart Should Help Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander With A Large Heart Should Help Me (382 Views)

Help A Nairalander With This Decision / Help A Nairalander With Post-utme Past Questions / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander With A Large Heart Should Help Me by Riffle: 5:54am On Mar 02, 2018
Before I start I want you all to know that I am an old member of this forum but I used this account to remain anonymous. please guys I need 15k to pay for my departmental due as it stands now I don't have a dime and my mom said that she doesn't have either that I should look for who will lend me that there is no money presently. The worst part of it is our HOD said no departmental due no exams and he really meant it. I have my first paper this Monday anyhow you guys can help me I will be grateful thanks....
Re: A Nairalander With A Large Heart Should Help Me by jnfoage: 6:28am On Mar 02, 2018
Riffle:
Before I start I want you all to know that I am an old member of this forum but I used this account to remain anonymous. please guys I need 15k to pay for my departmental due as it stands now I don't have a dime and my mom said that she doesn't have either that I should look for who will lend me that there is no money presently. The worst part of it is our HOD said no departmental due no exams and he really meant it. I have my first paper this Monday anyhow you guys can help me I will be grateful thanks....
No, is not done that way sir. We need to be sure you are not one of the chest beaters probably in need of money to buy data for more chest beating. So let's see your old moniker cheesy
Re: A Nairalander With A Large Heart Should Help Me by Riffle: 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
jnfoage:

No, is not done that way sir. We need to be sure you are not one of the chest beaters probably in need of money to buy data for more chest beating. So let's see your old moniker cheesy
if you can help I will pm you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bayode Sets New Guinness Record / WOW! JAMB Confirms Printing Of Exam Slip For 2018 UTME Begins March 6th / Apply 100% Scholarship For African Students, Specially Made For Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.