Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,798,261 members, 6,686,242 topics. Date: Friday, 21 January 2022 at 10:32 PM

Youth Conference Benin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Youth Conference Benin (445 Views)

UNN Witchcraft Conference: A Catholic Priest Says Opening Prayer / Catholic Priest Offers Opening Prayer At UNN Conference On Witchcraft / The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Conference Benin by babyjoy92: 6:10am On Mar 02, 2018
Youth conference Benin was dope
Re: Youth Conference Benin by Nelsizzy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hello! Do you school in Uniben?
Re: Youth Conference Benin by kenness(m): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2018
babyjoy92:
Youth conference Benin was dope
Do u school in UNIBEN
Re: Youth Conference Benin by DateMynd44(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Hello! Do you school in Uniben?
it's not only uniben students that attended the conference. From the main gate I saw buses all the way from Abraka, Idah and far away places who conveyed people to the sports complex
Re: Youth Conference Benin by Nelsizzy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
DateMynd44:
it's not only uniben students that attended the conference. From the main gate I saw buses all the way from Abraka, Idah and far away places who conveyed people to the sports complex
Whr did I state it was only Uniben students that attended? It was a question undecided
Re: Youth Conference Benin by DateMynd44(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Whr did I state it was only Uniben students that attended? It was a question undecided
you dey ask am if she dey uniben so you go ask am out abi?
Ashawo guy
Re: Youth Conference Benin by Nelsizzy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
you dey ask am if she dey uniben so you go ask am out abi?
Ashawo guy
OK bro

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Apply For FG Scholarship For Students In Tertiary Institutions / How To Study On Affordable Tuition At University Of Manitoba-canada, Admission R / NAUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form For The 2018/2019 Is Now On Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.