Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. (12567 Views)

Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by maternal: 3:57am On Aug 27, 2018
onatisi:

Honestly,I keep wondering why ppl waste time and huge financial resources to go to these popular countries to become average citizens ,when there are many many countries one can go to with less those amounts and get settled in the most comfortable respectful way and even get residence permit. I think the major issue is the reason and objective for travelling, some ppl just want to travel and be in places they have been dreaming of. Ppl should try and do their research very well,no be everything be Germany,London,Canada or usa.

Because those are highly developed countries with big economies who speak English. Minus Germany of course. People want to hit ground and start hustling, making money. Not trying to learn a new language when you get there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by HeWrites(m): 4:13am On Aug 27, 2018
Davidson5:

Frankly, there are few or even No Asian country that's immigration friendly. You can read deeply on that. China- NO. Japan-NO.(unless you're residing as legal migrant). South Korea.. it's getting tougher, unless you're there as a tourist or business man. Don't even mention Singapore or Malaysia.

Wrong.

Japan and South Korea are the best for hustling in Asia.

Depends on the type of visa you use to enter.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by moonraker(m): 5:49am On Aug 27, 2018
HeWrites:

Wrong.

The Weed you were smoking while typing all that, I dont want any of it.

Hustling?? Now i know that you are high. If your papers arent complete in SK, straight deportation.

If you arent straight in Japan, Prison and then deportation.

Heck if your doing a job outside of your visa category and you get caught, straight deportation.

Recently, a Canadian was deported. Why? because that individual was supposedly on a student Visa

but was caught working in Bar and was no longer in school. Go figure!!!

7 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 27, 2018
moonraker:

Hustling?? Now i know that you are high. If your papers arent complete in SK, straight deportation.

Heck if your doing a job outside of your visa category and you get caught, straight deportation.

Recently, a Canadian was deported. Why? because that individual was supposedly on a student Visa

This is the exact same mentality that Nigerians use to enter slavery in the middle east. The conditioning that all systems can be gamed/my case is different.

10 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by HeWrites(m): 6:28am On Aug 27, 2018
moonraker:

Who is smoking weed here

How tell hell can you enter another country without your complete paper.

"He was caught working in a Bar and was no longer in school" you also should hear that... "NO LONGER IN SCHOOL"

Judging from this gibberish you wrote, you're one of those who support illegal immigration..

Drop that weed bro.

I'm only trying to correct the OP's statement that "most Asian countries are not immigration friendly"

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by ashatoda: 6:46am On Aug 27, 2018
HeWrites:

Wrong.

please explain the visas that one can use to get work and if possible the process
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by ashatoda: 6:48am On Aug 27, 2018
onatisi:

Honestly,I keep wondering why ppl waste time and huge financial resources to go to these popular countries to become average citizens ,when there are many many countries one can go to with less those amounts and get settled in the most comfortable respectful way and even get residence permit. I think the major issue is the reason and objective for travelling, some ppl just want to travel and be in places they have been dreaming of. Ppl should try and do their research very well,no be everything be Germany,London,Canada or usa.

please kindly give list of countries one can go in Europe with less amount and get settled
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by moonraker(m): 7:01am On Aug 27, 2018
HeWrites:

Wrong.

Depends on the type of visa you use to enter

I'm only trying to correct the OP's statement that "most Asian countries are not immigration friendly"

Look at point number one and two and tell me who is smoking weed. cheesy cheesy

Totally different points that contradicts each other.

I promise, I wont respond to your next correspondence, no matter how ridiculous it looks.

Since your comprehension skills are a little bit off today, let me help you understand.

What i meant by "Complete papers" is an individual coming into the country as clean as possible

and then engaging in activities that are not connected to the Visa received. For example, we have alot of people

who go into countries with Visiting Visa, expecting to work? Like what? Then you wonder why Embassies are strict

at giving out visas.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by HeWrites(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2018
ashatoda:

please explain the visas that one can use to get work and if possible the process

Don't know much about Japan I think Moonraker would.

I planned on going to S Korea soon and I based my search on D2 (student visa) as that's what I planned on going there for.

You can work part-time with it (your school will give you work permit after 6 months)

You can also work before the said six month but it's illegal but if you're caught, you will be warned or have to pay fine.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by Bobbybenard(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
Rexnegro:

I wish you the best , joining you soon by God's grace.
do you have an idea how life is it for foreigners over there?
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by blissbay(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
What about Portugal, studying or living in portugal, beside the language problems, anyone can kindly share knowledges of Life in portugal.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by Rexnegro(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
seunny4lif:

From what I know
Ireland is now ok but the disadvantage is Ireland is not schengen.
Holland is good.
Germany remains the best country for Immigrants after Ireland.
Finland is super cool
please brother like how much do you know is Schengen visa in Nigeria ? aside the official fixed amount . thanks
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by onatisi(m): 2:53am On Aug 29, 2018
For those who are planning on going to Europe and are looking for countries to go. Please another vital vital vital point you should consider before making ur decision is that ,PLEASE DO YOUR FINDINGS VERY WELL AND GO TO A COUNTRY THAT HAS THE EASIEST OR HAS SIMPLE PROCESS OF ACQUIRING BOTH RESIDENT PERMIT AND CITIZENSHIP.
Don't go to a place that you will find it very difficult to change ur papers ,because the truth is you can only make fast and serious headway in places where you have the legal status to reside and do everything you have always wanted to do without any fear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by NONNYG: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Standing ovation plsssss, cos the long awaited guest is heregrin
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by PinkDick(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by NONNYG: 3:36am On Aug 30, 2018
Over a decade, inquiries still in progress....Smh
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by Davidson5(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
HeWrites:

Wrong.

Bros, when u get there( South Korea) update us.
I just dey laugh here grin
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by HeWrites(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Davidson5:

Bros, when u get there( South Korea) update us. I just dey laugh here grin
Do you think South Korea is bad for hustling
What are your reasons?
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by moonraker(m): 4:29am On Aug 31, 2018
Davidson5:

Bros, when u get there( South Korea) update us.
I just dey laugh here grin

Lol Please tell him.
That was how someone i knew was barking.
He got his visa to SK. When he got there,
this individual was singing a different tune.
He was like, he wished he listen to me.
People on here just talk anyhow without doing research.

Generally speaking, Asia is a horrible place for hustling.
The money you will use to travel alone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by davidism1967: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Guys what do you think about Bulgaria....
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by Evankc(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2019
Best so far is Estonia
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by bengems(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2020
Bobbybenard:
Leaving for Iceland very soon for schengen working visa to Iceland. Please I need to be enlightened here

Hello bro,

I have interest in moving and starting life in Iceland, can you please give me a headway on how to acquire schengen working visa for Iceland and some details of anything I should know.

Thanks
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. by bengems(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2020
Rexnegro:

I wish you the best , joining you soon by God's grace.

Hello bro,

Are you also holding a shengen working visa for your Iceland trip?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG / Delta Line Transport Park At Mainland,lagos. Where? / Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.