Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Tale Of A Ritualist - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tale Of A Ritualist (815 Views)

The Difference Between A Yahoo Boy And A Ritualist / Ritualist Who Rape And Killed 8 Year Old Girl Re- Arrested Sparking Celebrations / Young Ritualist Shows Off His Shrine Oozing Dollars On Facebook(pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tale Of A Ritualist by Michealuwa(m): 6:52am On Mar 02, 2018
Episode 1
Please mama, I don’t mean to hurt you. I didn’t kill you on
purpose, they forced me to do it. Fred has killed me I said while
weeping. she stabbed me with the knife in her hands and I fell down in
pool of blood....................
It's a heart touching story of a young guy called Emeka who desire to make it in life through any means.
Click on this provided link to have access to the full story.
Remember to rate it with your comments

https://igwescrib.com/tale-of-a-ritualist-episode-1/

(1) (Reply)

No To Modern Day Slavery Say Drivers Partners To Uber And Taxify / $496m Fighter Jets: Finally, Buhari Formally Seeks Senate Approval For Purchase / How To Get Bus Going To Ibadan From Lagos In The Corona Virus Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.