Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Ajebo Blog Owned By Jh Ay Is A Scammer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ajebo Blog Owned By Jh Ay Is A Scammer (697 Views)

Paul Jumbo Of (pauljumbostore.com) Is A Scammer / Turi Madagwa Of (turischool.com) Is A Scammer / Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ajebo Blog Owned By Jh Ay Is A Scammer by Fabsis: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2018
Some young irresponsible boys think starting a blog does not come with responsibilities. These is a series of event I had with this stupid fellow that runs ajebo blog.

1. I am scrolling through facebook and see a sponsored ad for some slimming tea and I click, it takes me to this site http://ajeboblog.com/rextea/
I already know this should be some blogger maybe running affiliate marketing or something, what makes me a bit relaxed is site says fill the form
if you need the product and then you will pay on delivery when it is delivered, but you will also get a confirmation call that you will receive your product.

2. I receive no call, so I look through the blog and find this idiot's number 09061116476 I send him a text that I found the product on his blog,
was I on to the right person. He said yes its the delivery service number how can he help, I repeated myself again only for him to say I have
to pay to be confirmed, so I am wondering, your blog says pay on delivery and you are saying I should pay to be confirmed. I loose interest in
buying at all as that seems fishy so I don't reply him again.

3. I suddenly receive a call from delivery man that product has arrived, meaning the what I filled initially on the blog went through, I am confused because I didnt need it again after ajebo blog told me I had to pay first. There is nobody to also receive the product for me at the address as that is my friends office and she did not go to work day he came. So I tell delivery man to find a way to come to house.

4. He delivers, I see the product I can't find the Nafdac number on it the blog claims it has, I also can't find expiry date plus every other thing is written in chinese. So I decide I need to talk to someone, I start calling Ajebo blogger, idiot does not pic, I start calling delivery man he does not pick either and then suddenly delivery man's number is switched off and Ajebo blogger is rejecting calls too.

5. The only confidence is that delivery man is from God is Good logistics so I am guessing the person who sent the tea is different from the blogger but I still need to talk to someone.

6. Suddenly, delivery man calls me with another number saying he has lost his phone in my area when he came to drop the product, I am getting angry and confused, just that delivery guy seemed like a good guy, but I am confused because everything is looking confusing.

7. Ajebo blogger calls back and immediately I mention I am calling about the product he cuts the line, my mother calls him too and he does same
I call again, idiot tells me he wants to sleep I should stop calling his line, NOTE that in my earlier text to him, he told me he was the right person I was talking to. I texted him that he was crazy and he should keep sleeping, my mother calls him, the idiot is rude to her and is asking if a blog sells tea.

8. I search for him on the internet, his e-mail is iamjayahg@gmail.com I find his facebook name is JH AY https://web.facebook.com/jefferson.jerry.16 and see the idiot is the ajebo blog owner, one small boy that just finished secondary school in 2014 and wants to destroy his destiny.

I believe if you put up a product on your blog, you have a huge part to play in the customer experience and knowing about the product. Yes I received my product , which still looks like a questionable product I am still waiting for the delivery man to give e the number that actually sent the product because in the end we found his phone, someone in my area picked it, called me and I returned it to him. I paid 500 extra to the delivery man for making him change his delivery location and still had to pay the person who found the phone 500 atleast as thank you, all because of the initial misinformation fro the ajebo blogger slowpoke.

BUT IF I HAD PAID AJEBO BLOGGER UPFRONT AS HE REQUESTED, IT MEANS DELIVERY MAN WOULD HAVE CALLED ME AND I WOULD BE TELLING HIM I HAD PAID, BUT HE WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THAT, SINCE HIS OWN ORDER IS THE CUSTOMER SHOULD PAY ON DELIVERY, WHICH MEANS AJEBO BLOGGER INTENDED TO SCAM & THAT IS WHY HE WAS NOT READY TO PROVIDE OR RESPOND TO ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PRODUCT.

Face of the idiot and his facebook profile

Re: Ajebo Blog Owned By Jh Ay Is A Scammer by hostkobo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
May God deliver us from these no do gooders.

regards
HK

1 Like

Re: Ajebo Blog Owned By Jh Ay Is A Scammer by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
Too young to trend that road..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

9ja Adsense @7k Usa Verified @ / Nigeria Online Payment System / I Need A Good Bulk SMS Software To Integrate On My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.