Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram (17190 Views)

Don't Share The Video Of Boko Haram Shooting The 5 Aid Workers - Reno Omokri / ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) / UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by Nukilia: 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
They told Nigerians that book haram has been technically defeated! I don't want to believe NNPC is still going to search for oil in the North grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by UncleJudax(m): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
doctokwus:
All these atrocities,corruption and killings happening is it not enough to impeach Buhari in a working country?
For God's sake there is no day one is not inundated with one atrocity or the other and yet a president still seats in his office.
If one quarter of this had happened under a military regime,I am sure there would have been a change of government,but since we are stuck with a civilian government,why would he still insist on running or being urged to run again when it's obvious to all that the man lacks capacity to rule
One Nijeria. Ka ji ko?

Sai Baba
Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by kullozone(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
So these guys are really better than the Nigerian army? Shameful!
Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by achiever12: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
Leznzeh:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/02/unicef-doctor-4-nigerian-soldiers-3-aid-workers-killed-and-3-aid-workers-abducted-boko

Yarimo, sarrki, buhariguy, madridguy, didn't Buhari say he has defeated Boko Haram? You guys should bury your heads in the sand of shame

2 Likes

Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by stainless239(f): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
#
Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
meanwhile, the dumb nomad /cohorts claimed boko haram has Been technically /defeated!

nig needs a president!

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by ERICOPLC(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
Happenings around boko haram, show that they are Superior the the Nigeria military.
It also shows that they draw their power from the highest authority in today's Nigeria
Sooner than later all the financiers of book haram on leaving the office will become victims of their today seed.
My bleeds for the poor Innocent victims.
Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by ifymadu: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
This defeated boko haram still committing large scale havoc, yet the arrested ones are recycled and released back to continue in the atrocity.
Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by Halopy: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pls stop spreading fake news o. Mr liar Muhammed said bokoharam has been technically, largely, completely, degraded, downgraded, defeated and everythinggraded. So I believe its the ghosts of bokoharam that are now carrying out these attacks. Maybe we should go and beg those Rats that chase a whole commander in chief of armed forces away from office, to help us chase these bokoharam ghosts o.
Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by Ijaya123: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
doctokwus:
All these atrocities,corruption and killings happening is it not enough to impeach Buhari in a working country?
For God's sake there is no day one is not inundated with one atrocity or the other and yet a president still seats in his office.
If one quarter of this had happened under a military regime,I am sure there would have been a change of government,but since we are stuck with a civilian government,why would he still insist on running or being urged to run again when it's obvious to all that the man lacks capacity to rule

If the impeachment had happened under GEJ, a precedence would have been set.

Nothing new in all these. RIP to the dead.
Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by potterdon: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
achiever12:

Yarimo, sarrki, buhariguy, madridguy, didn't Buhari say he has defeated Boko Haram? You guys should bury your heads in the sand of shame
Please don't waste ur time on these shameless sycophants have sold their souls for fura di nunu grin

3 Likes

Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by koolgee(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
May the soul of the dead RIP.

We pray for release of the abducted.
Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by Maeka(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
WHAT DOES buhari GOT TO DO WITH THIS, WAS HIS NAME MENTIONED AMONG THE BHI ATTACKERS?
Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by Sethkoms: 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
krissconnect:
Buhari will never go unpunished. Even after death undecided
Haba your own curse too much na, and you expect God to forgive after your death?
Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by ume(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
Where the Python dancers when you need them most
Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by Hoshboy01(m): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Their blood won't be on buhari's head...do you know how many blood our politicians bath with before they win elections
Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by superlanny(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
May their blood be on top of Buhari head. Amin.
RIP to the dead.
can't you just stop the hate, you are part of Nigerias problem, just talk without thinking.
Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
doctokwus:

Nigeria is not working country.
Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by engrelvis(m): 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
Y is it anytime presidential election is approaching boko haram activities n killings will increase? There is something our government n politicians r nt telling us
Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
I Lost a Benue brother and Humanitarian Colleague there..

RIP Yawe Son... can't believe I saw you same day and left at 4:00pm only to hear about the attack.

Rest Well Yawe Son

Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
Mr jubril buhari abeg dig us back to the hole you find us... Mr liar Muhammad you see your life
Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by petenweke: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nooo they are not BH. FGN say BH has been eliminated. So who are these new guys?
Don't ask me, ask Federal Government of Nigeria ie Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by lonelydora: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
We asked them to explain "REPENTANT MEMBERS" and they couldn't. Now look at it

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by tete7000(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Buhari is bokoharam, bokoharam is Buhari. They are comrades.

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by tete7000(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Maeka:
WHAT DOES buhari GOT TO DO WITH THIS, WAS HIS NAME MENTIONED AMONG THE BHI ATTACKERS?

His name doesn't need to be mentioned. The fact that rather than help past administration help eliminate bokoharam, he supported the group, solicited for amnesty for them, kicked against attempts to call them terrorist group and called them comrades will forever implicate Buhari. It is certain he has soft spot for them. He has released detained members of the group and offered them million euros in exchange for chibok girls. How else does a leader become complicit in crime than this? Buhari cannot eradicate bokoharam. That definitely I can tell is an illusion.

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by Litmus: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
Niger, Chad, Cameroon all sharing borders with Nigeria, all Nations subject to France, all wretched places with population with no hope. Cameroon has more potential than the other two but still a hostile place to Nigeria' s interest. People hellbent on no good, from terrorists to desert driven herdsmen, to unemployed youths all can, will and are friting in and out of Nigeria getting up to lucrative-no-good in the reletivly rich Nigeria. Responding to these insecurity issues along the borders and deep in Nigeria is causing us to haemorrhage finance better spent on developmental infrastructure and Nigeria is making things worst by trying to balance military expenditure with the other national fiscal needs. In this regard, we are being bled to death by a thousand cuts.

In terms of military spending, I get the impression that mony that should be spent on morden sophisticated defense, is being spent on reacting to Bokoharam. They bomb here we run there, they kidnap there we run here, always reacting and this reactions ties up mony. Causes us perhaps to outlay on fuel for our thousands of softskin vehicles, buying more of these softskin vehicles since they are fast and can react quickly to rushing there when Bokoharam kills here and rush here when Boko raids there. It tells me that having to react here and there causes us to require more of the things good for going hither and thither, things like extra-manpower, small arms, food, camping equipment, small scale security equipments, border patrol vehicles, motorbikes etc so that we find it difficult to spend on heavy duty equipment that may perhaps prove more effective in the long run. The sambisa forest occupation is at least a forward thinking move but it wont secure our borders.
Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by NairaMaster1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Shame on NA.
The BH you claimed to have defeated will come and kidnap SOLDIERS? Not even police.
I doubt the capacity of the NA.

It's now clear that BH is just respecting Buhari.
Re: UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram by Solorrman(m): 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
We in Yobe live happily in peace since badluck was downgraded and defeated. Baba buhari is the first true president in nigeria,its we the north east can talk to be heard not somebody who reside thousand of km,struggling with garri and bush meat. We love buhari and the change he promised us is almost one hundred percent bkos if buhari quit any project now we do not lose because he provide electricity which covers most part of every day,most of us quit using power bank at all bkos light is constant. Jonathan and most of u are happy when boko haram started killing people now they subside u are making noise,the attacks recently was only done in the area that the security is very few and it was only taking an opportunity not a full scale attack of which even if its ur lords the americans they are liable to suffer shoot and hide guerrilla attacks. Say whatever u want but buhari shall get the vote that he never imagine in his life coming 2019 its u that the attack never get use to make rubbish on things u even dnt know bkos u hate buhari who is a muslim that means double hatred though few of u knows what a humanity and education of welfare is. Buhari must still sit on the presidential seat that we must make sure,u can bomb urselves and let the surviving ones use ur carcass and ash to prepare ogidi and oboroko soup with it. I know that there are 97 percent monkeys that will reply me but i swear i shall never see even a single reply bkos i promised quitting reading nairaland replies,my name is illitrate and the only thing i know in education is curse

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku's Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi To Contest For House Of Reps Seat / Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku / Ondo 2020: APC Screening Appeal Committee Clear 12 Aspirants For Party's Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.