Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Tekno Refused To Use Me In His Video Shoot Cause I’m Dark-skinned – Model Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Refused To Use Me In His Video Shoot Cause I’m Dark-skinned – Model Claims (1190 Views)

Five Photos Of Dark-skinned Model, Folashade Oremakinde You'll Love - See How Sh / Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Refused To Use Me In His Video Shoot Cause I’m Dark-skinned – Model Claims by WotzupNG: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2018
A model  has recounted her experience at a music video shoot in Lagos. The lady by the Instagram handle @quinbeee narrated how she was rejected by Tekno during the video shoot of his song 'your love'. According to the model, she said his reason is because she's dark-skinned. She was later replaced by another lady who's light-skinned.

Read her experience below.

''I had the worst experience today as a darkskin model, I woke up at 4am, got to Oregun on the mainland at 8am, and waited for the director @paul_gambitwhom i respect a lot. Anyways to cut the story short, after all my stress, Tekno arrived on set, it was time to shoot with him. Tekno refused to use me as the main model for his #yourlovethevideo shoot cause i’m dark skin. Later he settled for me doing the full shots so a light skin model can do the closeup shots with him. But i walked out on him and his set. Dark skin women are beautiful and precious, we don’t settle for less and we don’t get to be an option, we are the option. Black girls please love your skin and never feel bad about rejection, If a Tekno rejects you, Look up to a Wizkid, Wizkid inspires me everyday to love my skin with his videos and how much he appreciates black women...''

https://www.wotzup.ng/tekno-model-dark-skinned/

1 Share

Re: Tekno Refused To Use Me In His Video Shoot Cause I’m Dark-skinned – Model Claims by mikejj(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2018
grin don't worry God will use o.swit heart
Re: Tekno Refused To Use Me In His Video Shoot Cause I’m Dark-skinned – Model Claims by newsynews: 11:16am On Mar 02, 2018
Racism

grin grin grin
Re: Tekno Refused To Use Me In His Video Shoot Cause I’m Dark-skinned – Model Claims by ToriBaze: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Tekno Refused To Use Me In His Video Shoot Cause I’m Dark-skinned – Model Claims by galadima77(m): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2018
how true... character assassination/defamation. Even if it's true pull yourself together and move on na.. sho!!
Re: Tekno Refused To Use Me In His Video Shoot Cause I’m Dark-skinned – Model Claims by SolexxBarry(m): 11:25am On Mar 02, 2018
If its true Tekno no try at all
Re: Tekno Refused To Use Me In His Video Shoot Cause I’m Dark-skinned – Model Claims by Mandrake007(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2018
maybe because he feels like and don't find you good enough plus you kinda look like a brother pls contact rupaul you need to be on his dragrace.
Re: Tekno Refused To Use Me In His Video Shoot Cause I’m Dark-skinned – Model Claims by OKorowanta: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2018
So touching.
Tekno must be high on Kigali Cannabis.
80% of d models in Wizkid Come Closer video were dark skin blacks and dat was Africa's best video for 2017.
So clean and so crisp.
Heard Teknos also gat attitude problem.
proud mofo undecided
Re: Tekno Refused To Use Me In His Video Shoot Cause I’m Dark-skinned – Model Claims by Senipapa(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2018
If it is true, Tecno doesn't know what he is missing. Dark skinned ladies are so so charmingly beautiful. Anyway, to each his own.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Masterkraft Bought A Sex Doll / Tiwa Savage Stuns In South Africa / Check Out Sexy Nollywood Actress Juliet Okoroafor Beautiful Location Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.