Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower (27357 Views)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
free2ryhme:

say no to premarital sex
Amen grin.
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by ifyalways(f): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
Keep the pregnancy if you have a steady guaranteed source of income.

Keep the pregnancy if you have familial support. You are 100% sure they will give you emotional and financial support for Atleast the next three years.

Keep the pregnancy if the boy or his family are Ready and happy to support you financially for Atleast the next three years.

Safe D&C is an option if None of the above applies.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by orumba(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
you worked and get results, only you won manipulate it. abeg join your club. #iamsinglemother#iamhappy
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by hopexter(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
Your BF wants you to keep it doesn't mean, he wants to spend the rest of his life with you.

On the bright side though, he wants you to keep it.....while he checks out other women.Just kidding. This is Naija, 96% of Baby mamas don't get married.

How much is postinor2 again sef cry

Postinor 2 would only work for a lighter sperm like yours smiley Why are you concerned about terminating someone else's baby? Are you an abortionist?
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Someone as useless as Sophie is giving advice. Lol What sort of country is this?
Whether she is useless or not is not the point here. What matters is the advice she gave and it's a good one. No one is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by ayusco85(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chikita66:
Having sex and not getting pregnant is luck. A person may do it once and get pregnant and another keep doing raw and not get pregnant.

Luck u said? Well let me not talk too much abt something that is all shades of wrong. All am saying is protect urself in anyway u can to avoid uneventualities like this.
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
I only see a 33 yr old girl that was foolish enough to get pregnant for a 26yr old boy.
Like she didnt know it would lead to pregnancy
is baby mamaism by choice or accidental
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
ayusco85:

Luck u said? Well let me not talk too much abt something that is all shades of wrong. All am saying is protect urself in anyway u can to avoid uneventualities like this.
Just so you know, no one is above mistake.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by ayusco85(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chikita66:

Sure but when u know he came inside u, u should do something especially wen u are ovulating at that time. If u know what I mean

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Dafreeguy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
may such mishap not befall me.[/quote]
Its upto u!
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by fuellessgen: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chikita66:
I really feel for single mothers, its not easy training a child all alone, may such mishap not befall me.

Just stock up on postinor 2 as well packs of female condoms and you might be spared such mishap.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Acidosis(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
95% of her (Sophie's) relatives accepted her in good fate?

Please, don't expect others to accept their daughter's pregnancy in similar manner. The father of your child is a known figure, he's got money so realistically, your family had no choice but to accept you.

Your advise is not applicable to the average Nigerian, madam Sophie!
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by mirexxx(f): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chikita66:
Having sex and not getting pregnant is luck. A person may do it once and get pregnant and another keep doing raw and not get pregnant.
true. the first unprotected sex i had,i got pregnant. I didn't know until after three months.
pure naivety on my side.
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by daiksworld: 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
It's obvious she's got a bigger brain than yours.Lol.
nairavsdollars:
So this olosho Sophie even get small brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by makydebbie(f): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
nairavsdollars:
So this olosho Sophie even get small brain
See how you're slut shaming your fellow woman publicly. Did she steal your husband or boyfriend? I hope you're a virgin to call her olosho.

*Spits*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by makydebbie(f): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chikita66:
Unless God wants to punish you, you can have unprotected sex and still not get preggy.

You've to understand how your body works. (ovulation period and also safe period)

Make sure he doesn't cum inside you, he should pull out.

You can use post pills.

You can flush out the sperm out of your body immediately after sex. I believe if you get unwanted pregnancy you made a mistake. Either naivety or carelessness.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Awoleesu(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
ayusco85:
No tribalism intended, but pls I will like to know who brought this baba mama thing to Nigeria and made it cool?

Could it be tuface idibia? But it's nw a trend in mostly South western Nigeria than any part of the country.

We need to start condemning this baby mama trend in its entirety before the upcoming generation make it part of their lives and choose it over marriage.

PS: This is not a tribal bashing pls, just my opinion
your head correct! Dem born you well.
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by ayusco85(m): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
Awoleesu:
your head correct! Dem born you well.

I was actually expecting some bashing wen I clicked the mention grin grin. Tnx man. We need to start frowning at this baby mama rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
Baby mama this, baby mama that; what's the hell the world has turned to? Guys are not talking about marriage again.... Nonsense!
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Olawade24: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chikita66:
I really feel for single mothers, its not easy training a child all alone, may such mishap not befall me.
see this fine girl. God, if i sh**k put na twins i swear. But na on top marriage things ooo. And beside no take am personal.
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by chara019: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
some sentences got me confused with blunders post partnum kor platinum ni.....
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by koolg: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
ayusco85:

I heard it's a dangerous drug. How abt the use of condoms or other natural sperm flushing remedy after unprotected sex. Must they wait for full two months to know they got sperm in dem?

They need the sperm therapy
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
mama G for baby mama's gang has spoken... gosh how did the ritualistic turtle ninja (Davido) even made love with this old mama... since chioma came in she has been trying ceaselessly to stay relevant... AFONJA
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
Olawade24:
see this fine girl. God, if i sh**k put na twins i swear. But na on top marriage things ooo. And beside no take am personal.
Nawa o

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by ayusco85(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
koolg:

They need the sperm therapy

grin grin grin is there anything like sperm therapy?
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by lloyds(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Someone as useless as Sophie is giving advice. Lol What sort of country is this?

I think u are a wicked judge. I don't know her, but her advise here is quite intelligent and wise.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by tintedniggz(m): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2018
You can't sham her cos she coined that so well.
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Matinho: 12:12am On Mar 03, 2018
This smello Sophia Momodu use guy man sense to hook davido . hungry girls
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by chukxie(m): 3:11am On Mar 03, 2018
chara019:
some sentences got me confused with blunders
post partnum kor platinum ni.....

Postpartum is another word for postnatal which means 'Occurring immediately after childbirth'.
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by chara019: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2018
chukxie:

Postpartum is another word for postnatal which means 'Occurring immediately after childbirth'.
it ought to be partum,not partnum.....recheck
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by chukxie(m): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2018
chara019:
it ought to be partum,not partnum.....recheck

You bad ooo. Hahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos / Wumi Toriola: "Toyin Abraham Slapped Me, That's Why I Stopped Being Her Friend" / "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.