Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Broken Screen Issues: How To Enable USB Debugging For A Phone With Broken Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Broken Screen Issues: How To Enable USB Debugging For A Phone With Broken Screen (425 Views)

Please Help, NIN Issues! How Can I Unlink My Number From Another Person’s NIN? / Iphone 13 Pro And Pro Max Screen Issues After Updating / How Remove Frp Lock And Enable Usb Debugging Zte Blade Zmax Z982 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broken Screen Issues: How To Enable USB Debugging For A Phone With Broken Screen by MarkWayne89: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2018
No matter how careful you are when using your phone, it can still happen. I'm talking about that horrible moment when you drop your phone and you end up with a shattered screen. If you’re lucky enough, the touchscreen still works, as just the glass covering it is broken, but there are users who can’t use the phone at all.

Let’s say that you are among those whose phone is not worth repairing and you decide it’s time for a new one, so you need to recover all your files. But how on Earth can you enable USB debugging with a broken screen, in order to transfer them?

How to enable USB debugging using ADB Commands

Tthese are the steps you need to follow:

-Install ADB on your PC
-Connect the phone to a PC, using a USB cable
-Boot your phone into ClockworkMod Recovery, by pressing and holding the Power Button + Home Button + Volume Up or Down, depending on your phone
-After loading ClockworkMod Recovery, check if the ADB connection is running, by opening a command prompt on your PC and typing adb devices
-Start backing all the data on your phone, by typing in the same command prompt adb pull / data / media / clockworkmod / backup ~ / Desktop / Android-up

https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/enable-usb-debugging-broken-screen/

(1) (Reply)

Phone Battery Not Charging To 100% Solved / Samsung Note 4 Write / I Can't Change My Profile Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.