Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting (17531 Views)

Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by emmalezdigital: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2018

Former President General Ibrahim Babangida, on Thursday evening, held a closed door meeting with Gen. Theophilus Danjuma (rtd) at the former’s hilltop mansion in Minna, the Niger State capital.

According to a very reliable source closed to the hilltop mansion, the meeting which took place at the inner parlour at the upper terrace of the building lasted for about three hours.

It was gathered that Gen. Danjuma arrived at the Minna airport at exactly 11:45a.m and was driven straight to the Babangida mansion and was ushered into the private parlour.

The duo, it was gathered went into the meeting at about 1:00p.m after they had lunch when they asked every other guests that accompanied the visitor to excused them.

The meeting ended 4:05p.m. and Gen. Danjuma made way straight to his host private Mercedes Benz E class that brought him from the airport and zoomed off.

Journalists were caught unawares with the visit, but our source in the home of the retired army general said the meeting might not be unconnected with the current security and political situations in the country.

“I am very sure that they must have discussed the general situation in the country, both security and the political situation”

“Nobody was in the parlour with them. It was only two of them. The meeting started after they had lunch together and it lasted for about three hours.

“Gen. Danjuma left the house here exactly 4:05 and he was taken straight to the airport. That is all I can tell you about the visits. He was actually here and they met,” the source added.

The meeting is coming barely three weeks after Babangida released his controversial letter to President Mohammadu Buhari, advising him not to contest the 2019 general election.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/02/2019-ibb-danjuma-secret-meeting/

cc lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by madridguy(m): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dead kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
It has happened

11 Likes

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
I find it very nauseating that the Brits won the war and handed over Nigeria to the likes of Buhari,OBJ,IBB and Danjuma.

These Generals have for the past 50 years ruled Nigeria directly or through their proxies.

They own the Oil wells of the Niger Delta ,apart from the ones owned by the proxies of the West like Shell and Mobil etcs.

Forget the INEC elections,the west use them as puppets to install/remove whoever they want.

I find it very difficult to believe that few men would determine the fate of millions for such a long time.

ONE DAY,THE BLACK RACE SHALL BE FREE FROM THESE BLACK COLONIALISTS .

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by dodelight(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
An earthquake to swallow up APC is coming!

16 Likes

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by wakaman: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
Secret meeting or not,
It would amount to Nada, just as cnm.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by Fmartin(m): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
fingers crossed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by chuksjuve(m): 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Secret meeting of the Generals, the owner and BOT of the company called Nigeria..

The deciders of the one who leads the country in the capacity of president.

One thing I know for such if that this meeting is about Buhari ..

He is the agenda for the day.

Buhari is a gooner

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by orisa37: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
Happy Deliberations

2 Likes

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by Iyajelili(f): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
God please we need new set of politicians at least make we try them small.......i tire to dey see these old faces

1 Like

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by hubtiva: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
all for 2019

1 Like

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by cuba62(m): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
Please this evil cabal that have milked this country dry should retire from this evil. Yes they fought the civil war and stole billions on billions of dollars as 'compensation'. Isn't that enough abeg.
Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by afbstrategies: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
Someday, God willing, Nigerians will see and feel true democracy and freedom. We are not there yet, unfortunately undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by RogueX: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
These people again? Next the white dove (Abdulsalami Abubakar) will soon convey their decision to the others in the senior Cabal.

Rinse and repeat, every election.

Someone here made me go back to Fela and I have decided not to leave my house anymore. everybody is mad.

Tell me anything has changed since he sang this in the 80s

Na craze world, no be outside world
Craze world
No be outside the police dey
Craze world
No be outside the soldier dey
Craze world
No be outside the court dem dey
Craze world
No be outside the magistrate dey
Craze world
No be outside the judge dem dey
Craze world
Na craze world be dat
Craze world
No be outside Buhari dey
Craze world
Na craze man be dat
Craze world
Animal in craze man skin-i
Craze world
Na craze world be dat
Craze world

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by Phelix01(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
God help us in this country called Nigeria.
This 2019, Heavenly Father,save us, guide us, lead us,protect us and be with us forever in Jesus name I pray.

1 Like

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by tochi8888(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
MY PVC IS FULLY READY NOW.....

CAN'T WAIT TO DO WHAT I COULDN'T DO IN 2015

WHAT'S THAT?

VOTE OUT BUHARI....

IF POSSIBLE VOTE WITH MY TEN TOES AND TEN FINGERS.

9 Likes

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by Spidermon: 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nigeria na like these people shop. Exactly the way aboki dey run kiosk.

I just know one thing....

Before I die, My passport colour will change from green.

Slowly but surely.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by Quality20(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
They don't own Nigeria. The worst they could do is to sponsor militias like BH, unknown gunmen or so-called herdsmen to destabilize d present regine
Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by Habibatuley23: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Not even in shithole will their secret meeting yearn fruitful so far is not to move this nation forward God willing. So I pray Aamin
Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by herraph: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
They are discussing their own personal business. Not Nigeria
Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by Whothecapfits: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
In a saner clim, senior citizens of their age are all always dedicatesay the rest of their life to humanitarian projects, but our own senior citizens are always drived by the urge to remain power brokers of what remains of the over exploited nation of ours.
May God intercentenary for us

1 Like

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nigeria journalism is full of assumption, no factual fact. all dem say dem say mumu shithole journalist.

1 Like

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
He has done it before and he can do it again....

IBB

1 Like

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by Twoleni: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fmartin:
fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by Davedgr8(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
Who is Danjuma
Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by Bizibi(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
This is serious!!! Danjuma don vex.....

1 Like

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by Bizibi(m): 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
This is serious!!! Danjuma don vex.......

2 Likes

Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by gmoni2(m): 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
guterMann:
I find it very nauseating that the Brits won the war and handed over Nigeria to the likes of Buhari,OBJ,IBB and Danjuma.

These Generals have for the past 50 years ruled Nigeria directly or through their proxies.

They own the Oil wells of the Niger Delta ,apart from the ones owned by the proxies of the West like Shell and Mobil etcs.

Forget the INEC elections,the west use them as puppets to install/remove whoever they want.

I find it very difficult to believe that few men would determine the fate of millions for such a long time.

ONE DAY,THE BLACK RACE SHALL BE FREE FROM THESE BLACK COLONIALISTS .

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN.
Who cares, if we let these wicked old men dictates the future of Nigeria, then we the young generation are not serious.
Re: 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting by goodychet: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ok God help Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Sues FG For N5 Billion Over Health Issues / Report On ISWAP Moving N18bn Through Nigerian Banks Stale - NFIU / Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.