Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,627 members, 7,847,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nigerian Actress Encourages Her Husband To Rather Cheat Than Sleep With Sex Doll - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actress Encourages Her Husband To Rather Cheat Than Sleep With Sex Doll (375 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actress Encourages Her Husband To Rather Cheat Than Sleep With Sex Doll by TunezMediaBlog: 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
Controversial Nigerian Actress Encourages Her Husband To Rather Cheat Than Sleep With Sex Doll

Nollywood actress Bukola Awoyemi, popularly known for her role in the hit movie Arugba, has poured out her disgust on sex dolls that men use for satisfaction.

The actress who was speaking on men cheating has issued that if by mistake she gets entangled with a man that cheats, she prefer him doing it with another woman rather than a doll.

“I never wished for a man that will cheat on me when I get married but if I end up with one with cheating genes in his blood, I would prefer him to cheat on me with a human being than with an object. The reason is simple; it is just inhuman to do it with an object. Dolls are inanimate objects, as far as I am concerned,”

Bukola is the baby mama of Yoruba actor, Damola Olatunji. Many say she is the reason the actors marriage with his UK based wife crashed after she had twins for him, a boy and a girl.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/controversial-nigerian-actress.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Nigerian Actress Encourages Her Husband To Rather Cheat Than Sleep With Sex Doll by Florblu(f): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
I'm disappointed!

Why in God's name will a woman prefer her husband cheating on her with another woman to sex doll?

Is she jealous of the sex doll?
Re: Nigerian Actress Encourages Her Husband To Rather Cheat Than Sleep With Sex Doll by ClintonEmex: 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
She's just saying.

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sid Performs On The Big Brother Stage In A Replica Of Ebuka's Famous Agbada' / Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today (photos) / 'if It Were A Nigerian That Made Black Panther,it Will Fail'- Lancelot Imasuen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.