Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,034 members, 7,953,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Williams Uchemba Hides Car Number Plate, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Hides Car Number Plate, Fans React (36708 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Bobrisky Acquires Customized Number Plate. Shares 28th Pre-Birthday Pictures / Kcee Poses With His Customized Car Number Plate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Hides Car Number Plate, Fans React by Redfruit(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fakura:
This guy with extremely big dick? We attended the same junior secondary school back then and when boys gathered to shower in the bathroom, the size of his dick always caused commotion. It's obvious now that he makes his money from servicing the pussies of rich cougars.
.... Just to clear some doubt, what's the name of the school?
Re: Williams Uchemba Hides Car Number Plate, Fans React by Fakura: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
Redfruit:
.... Just to clear some doubt, what's the name of the school?
Federal government college Enugu.
Re: Williams Uchemba Hides Car Number Plate, Fans React by Henri8: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fakura:
This guy with extremely big dick? We attended the same junior secondary school back then and when boys gathered to shower in the bathroom, the size of his dick always caused commotion. It's obvious now that he makes his money from servicing the pussies of rich cougars.
Kai. Jealousy bad gan.
Re: Williams Uchemba Hides Car Number Plate, Fans React by ceononi: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Florblu:

Who asked you?

AMEEEBOOO

Someone should please help me with that meme

Re: Williams Uchemba Hides Car Number Plate, Fans React by IdeyFindWife: 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
masterP042:

angry
You don't care how he gets his money? Lol. Our problem in this society started when our elders, pastors and community, stopped questioning the source of wealth of people who get rich mysteriously. Everyone is after the end(money) no one gives a damn about the means. SMH for u

It goes to show Nigeria has a long way to go!

A country filled with lost souls grasping at the empty straws of consumerist externalism having lost their spiritual and moral compasses.

Forget the hypocritical noise of religious Hullabaloos; that's just merely meaningless spiritism.

And so, you shouldn't be surprised when all manner of fools, social imbeciles and mongrel Hottentots come out to town to spew out all their usual classless gutter tripe. It's all about them. It goes to show the animals they really are!

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Hides Car Number Plate, Fans React by Antichristus: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
END TIME WEALTH....

WHEN DID THE END TIME THINGS DISSIPATE ON NL? LET'S REVIVE IT.
Re: Williams Uchemba Hides Car Number Plate, Fans React by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 03, 2018
Khd95:
when he was struggling who cared to know about him.

i dont care how he grets his money,clean or not leave him to his creator or until he has been prooved to be involved in some negative things tongue

Re: Williams Uchemba Hides Car Number Plate, Fans React by seenga(m): 2:43am On Mar 03, 2018
Which one concern me?
All I know is the guy fine and fresh...

When I dun hammer, I go hide my number plate too! Reactants get ready.
Re: Williams Uchemba Hides Car Number Plate, Fans React by Gracyswizy(f): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Swerve
Fakura:

Fvck off my mention with your charcoal face you ugly piss of sheet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / "I Am Physically Challenged" - Skales Reacts As Fans Severely Body-Shame Him / Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.