Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Natural Home Remedy To Measles In A 2yr Old...help With Ideas - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Home Remedy To Measles In A 2yr Old...help With Ideas (7109 Views)

Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State / Try This Measles Home Made Remedies On Your Own / Measles - The Symptoms And Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Home Remedy To Measles In A 2yr Old...help With Ideas by mommaJ(f): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
To the mummies in the house or daddies in the know,i would love to hear your suggestions please...i was told by a neighbour to use this banga spice(rhogoje i think they call it)blend it smooth,add water and heat it then give 1 tsp to my baby.Any1 know how effective this is?
Re: Natural Home Remedy To Measles In A 2yr Old...help With Ideas by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
When I had measles, my mother used something called "moju" (in Yoruba). It is white in colour but I can't remember the exact texture. Go to the local herbs traders and explain the situation to them. They should know better.
Re: Natural Home Remedy To Measles In A 2yr Old...help With Ideas by Lawrittanneka68(f): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
mommaJ:
To the mummies in the house or daddies in the know,i would love to hear your suggestions please...i was told by a neighbour to use this banga spice(rhogoje i think they call it)blend it smooth,add water and heat it then give 1 tsp to my baby.Any1 know how effective this is?
Please take the baby to the hospital for proper treatment,please please

1 Like

Re: Natural Home Remedy To Measles In A 2yr Old...help With Ideas by ceeceeuwa: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
mommaJ:
Wash bitter leaf, extract the juice and rub it on the child's body. You can also give the child a little to drink. But don't forget to take the child to the hospital for immunization ...measles vaccine is given around 9 months. Seek professional advise since you said the child is 2 years.
Re: Natural Home Remedy To Measles In A 2yr Old...help With Ideas by mommaJ(f): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thanks all for the advice...decided to go see a doctor after all
Re: Natural Home Remedy To Measles In A 2yr Old...help With Ideas by bibijay123(f): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
mommaJ:
Thanks all for the advice...decided to go see a doctor after all

Pls they shouldn't give him or her injections ooo.

1 Like

Re: Natural Home Remedy To Measles In A 2yr Old...help With Ideas by charytea(f): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hospital?
I use palm wine oh
pour it in your mouth and spray on the child's body, ears, face.. and give him little to drink
then administer paracetamol to bring down fever..
palm wine must be fresh though

(1) (Reply)

Thermostat Laboratory Incubator For Sale / Is Your Husband Having Low Sperm Count? Then Read This / Lassa Fever In Benue Kills Man And Two Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.